“Full of Eastern Promise :-)”
Review of Indie Spice

Indie Spice
Ranked #299 of 1,087 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Beautlfully decorated, friendly and welcoming, this oasis of calm amidst a bustling city suburb is a little gem. The range of food available is excellent, and great value for money. Little things like popadomes/salad and sauces provided free of charge before your starters arrive, and lunchtime specials work together to ensure this is a restaurant you will want to return to time and time again :-)

There are newer reviews for Indie Spice

Reviewed 27 August 2013

First visit to the Indie Spice Cafe. My husband who doesn't really do spicy, really enjoyed, as did I. We had the early bird/special price menu and it was very good value.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The food is the real taste of India I would go to it any day that I'm in the area for the lunch just perfect

1  Thank David H
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I go here regularly after training with my friends. It has modern styling (rather than 'traditional' Indian) and a lengthy menu. Food isn't too spicy, if that matters to you, and between us we have had many different items on the menu, all of which were good. I don't think any of my friends hasn't enjoyed it. Actually one of the guys had his first spicy meal and sweated a bit but that was just cos he wasn't used to it. He still liked it!
We have been given a free round of sambuca on a few occasions too

Reviewed 3 June 2013

have not been for awhile as the food had gone down hill
i was pleasantly surprised
we went for lunch and had a lovely experience
the food is back the way it used to be years ago.
the staff were very up beat and very pleasant, and we had lovely authentic indian food in a lovely atmosphere.
will be back hoping for consistency