“Top quality every time”

Indie Spice
Ranked #334 of 1,043 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Top quality every time”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Any time we want an Indian meal, sit in or take out, we come to Indie.
We have never had a bad experience. The food is always top quality, the sauces have exquisite flavors, and the meat is always great quality too. My wife is super fussy about meat in particular, and with Indie, you have no worries, no fatty or slimey bits.
The staff are always polite, chatty, friendly and will explain any dish if you ask.
We live in Belmont, and we have no qualms about travelling over to Stranmillis to collect our food.
Highly recommended.

n ireland
“Good and tasty”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Friendly helpful staff. Very good generous-sized poppadums come gratis with three excellent relishes. Can recommend the Chicken Tikka Dopiaza and the Aloo Bringal. Would like it even more if there was Cobra on draft- a small niggle in otherwise very good meal.

• Visited April 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Awful”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Having ate here a few times before I was looking forward to a nice meal...however after one mouthful of the korma I noticed something wasnt right. My friend and I could barely eat it..it was like eating actual sugar we both felt very sick after trying to eat a bit more. We had the korma before but this was absolutely disgusting, completely inedible! When we explained to the waiter he wouldn't except that something was wrong with the food and charged us full price for a barely eaten korma. NEVER again will I go back to indie.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Surely67
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Everytime I'm in Belfast I get an Indie Spice!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The title says it all. If I'm ever in Belfast for the weekend staying with my mate we have to get an Indie Spice we both love it. Its fab every single time!

• Visited September 2013
“Do not go here for a takeaway”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I Was excited to order a takeaway here after hearing good reviews. Placed our order via telephone at 630pm to be told it would be 20-25 mins. Perfect. Arrived at the restaurant at 7pm....our order wasn't ready which was fair enough. However tables within the restaurant were complaining about not getting their meals after having ordered an hour ago. It got so bad that tables got up to leave without their meals arriving, as they had to go to the theatre. I found out that a woman had been waiting for over an hour for her takeaway....oh dear. The staff didn't seem to care and were quick to pass the blame to the kitchen. I asked to cancel my order at 730, only to be told it would be 3 mins. 15 mins later, it still hadn't arrived. I was ready to walk out when my order finally came out at 750pm - they also charged me more than what was quoted on the phone but I was so desperate to leave I paid it. Highly disappointing. Have to say the food wasn't worth the wait, or the money. Won't be back.

Visited February 2014