“Alright”

Chiquito - Belfast - Victoria Square
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tel: 02890436770
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Went here for an early lunch and infact we were the 1st people in the restaurant. I had a veggie burrito and a side salad. The girl serving us was really friendly and not over bearing, to be honest the food was just alright and didn't taste overly fresh. Such a shame, will probably give it one last chance.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Recently I had been there for brunch with my family and the food was very delicious & fresh. The weather gods were kind enough so we had the chance to sit outside the restaurant (within Victoria square) and really enjoyed the food & the atmosphere. They had some actives sheet which had my lil one occupied out. The food prepared was very fresh as compared to other outlets. The interiors are well done and would definitely a better bet for a quiet dinner with the loved one!!!. Though mind your wallet :)

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

We used to eat here a lot in the past and the menu changed and we stopped. We thought we wd give it a go again. The super barman Jeremy is long gone which is a bad thing. The scottish waitress and her manager boss are gone which is a good thing. The wait was shocking. The starter was tiny. The main course lacked any fresh ingredients and was dull. Getting a second beer was an expedition. We ordered refried beans with our main course and clearly the second fry had been a badly executed microwave so they were cold in the middle. Dont go here. Acapulco at Ballyhackamore is cheaper, the food is better and the service is better. Chiquitto is just rubbish all round

Reviewed 16 July 2014

After writing a dreadful review four months ago, I decided to take further action and complained to head office. As a consolation prize, I was given a £30 voucher to spend at any time and after using this today, I am pleased to say that my mind has been changed! No long waits, no surley staff and really great food! They've clearly had a much-needed change of waiting staff, with management also being available on floor if a customer needs. I've had a great change of heart and will definitely be back! I'd recommend the southern fried chicken and pulled-pork tex mex.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Ate here last week with my girlfriend food was excellent had tex mex chicken scrumptious maybe more pulled pork next time highly reccommend this place,,,,,,,,, in particular was impressed by the staff I work in service industry and know only too well some staff can be mechanical well our waitress wasnt her name was erin she was amaxingly friendly and kbowledgeable about the menu but mainly it was how warm she was not too us but too the tables around us too girl deserves a medal as was bit busy b6t couldnt be more helpful,,,, all in all great wee restaurant will be back defo gary n paula top marks

1  Thank Garymcgahan