“A Belfast Must”

US$77.82*
Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience and Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
US$24.21*
and up
Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
US$37.66*
and up
Belfast Combination Ticket: Titanic Belfast Admission and 48-Hour Hop-On...
Ranked #3 of 229 things to do in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Titanic Belfast visitor attraction extends over nine galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition. Drawing together special effects, dark rides, full-scale reconstructions and innovative interactive features you will explore the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. The journey goes beyond the aftermath of the sinking, to the discovery of the wreck and continues into the present day in the Ocean Exploration Centre.
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Brilliantly laid out over several floors and in amongst the exhibits a short Disney type ride through the bowels of the Titanic. Some very effective CGI presentations, a lot of reading to do. A pity the actual mock-up of one of the main saloons is only available for private functions and not part of the tour. The “Nomadic” sits in a dock in front of the building, but is not open on Mondays. There are two cafes in the foyer serving sandwiches and light meals. Wheelchair guests are well catered for.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Extensive history of the building trade in Belfast with emphasis(of course) on the Titanic. A sociological study of the city and it's people. Incredible artifacts and memorabilia displayed

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I visited the Titanic exhibition today with my husband and parents and had to write this review to compliment the wonderful staff as well as the Titanic 'experience'. The helpful, friendly and smiling staff could not to enough for us, especially Johnny. Well done to all on a fabulous facility. Will def. be back.

Suzanne W, Visitor Experience Team Leader at Titanic Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Hello, thank you for your review of Titanic Belfast! I am really glad that you enjoyed your visit with us.

It is great to see that you found our staff to be wonderful, helpful, and friendly! All of our staff are trained as five star World Host Ambassadors and each member of staff does their best every day to provide exceptional customer service so I am glad that you experienced their professionalism. I have passed on your compliments to Johnny, who is very pleased to have been recognised for his excellent customer service skills. Rest assured that I will also pass on your compliments to the rest of the team who will also be heartened by your feedback.

Once again I would like to thank you for your review, I hope that you can come and visit us again sometime!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Knowing much about the Titanic I was not sure what more I might learn by visiting the Centre. There is so much information to take in and some excellent illustrations and displays that I could not believe that 3 hours had gone past and I was still totally enthralled. Why this is not the number 1 attraction in Belfast I do not know. There is a lot of reading to do if one really wants to learn what life in Belfast was like for the shipbuilders and their kin. Make of it what you will but I found the visit very educational and interesting.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Recently visited Titanic Belfast Museum. We loved it for the breadth and depth of the history regarding the Titanic and it's shipbuilding community. I would go again in a heartbeat.
It was a very moving experience to stand outside on the slipway and visualize this great tragic ship being built and birthed into the sea.