“A must visit museum” 4 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
US$22.22*
and up
Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
Ranked #3 of 221 things to do in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The Titanic Belfast visitor attraction extends over nine galleries, with multiple dimensions to the exhibition. Drawing together special effects, dark rides, full-scale reconstructions and innovative interactive features you will explore the Titanic story in a fresh and insightful way from her conception in Belfast in the early 1900s, through her construction and launch, to her infamous maiden voyage and catastrophic demise. The journey goes beyond the aftermath of the sinking, to the discovery of the wreck and continues into the present day in the Ocean Exploration Centre.
Solihull, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A must visit museum”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This is the attraction if you are into all of Titanic story from its conception right through to its last moments and its discovery on the sea bed. It is displayed in a way that makes the information accessible to all ages. There is a lot of social history about Belfast at the time the Titanic was built. There is a lot of information about the plans of the ship which was great, spent a lot of time looking at the plans and photos of the engineers with there history. One of the best parts was going in the cable car around the hull. All of the displays are beautifully presented in a clear and precise format. A great building visually to house this wonderful museum
We caught the No.26 bus from the city centre it stops just round the corner and is a short walk away. Though the food and drink in the café was overpriced.

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Sacramento, California
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Very informative, interesting, been twice now!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I've been twice, I loved it. Yes more could be done with the space and the admission is way too high at almost 40pounds for 2 people!! But I loved the beginning exhibition showing you, teaching you about old time Belfast and the way the people lived and worked and as the exhibition moves in you learn about the different trades and importance of the ship building and so on. I loved hearing the voices of the locals and past stories!! I liked how I got emotionally involved with each step of the way and then watching the ship go down and hearing the real accounts was great. I really want to go visit the exhibition in Cork though as I've heard this one is better.

But I certainly recommend Titanic Belfast, but try to get a deal on the tickets!!!

Visited March 2014
Mayo
“A MUST SEE in need of a little TLC!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Myself and a couple of friends visited the Titanic Quarter on the 9th of May 2014. I must say the building itself is fabulous. Unfortunately due to the giro d'italia the museum itself was the only tour available to us however, we were not disappointed.

The museum is very interesting and I don't think we spent enough time in it (about 2 hours). It was nice to read the history of Titanic and that of it's passengers. I definitely plan on returning to view the tours that were closed to us. I loved the glass floor where you could view the wreckage and debris from the titanic.

However, I found the cleanliness of the museum very disappointing, upon viewing a glass cabinet I noticed it was covered in dust and not the amount that only accumulates over a day. My friends laughed at me when I pointed this out, but I just feel for the price you pay and for such a fascinating, precious piece of history it should be kept clean and well preserved and given the respect it deserves.

There was a beautiful display room where you could see what 1st, 2nd and 3rd class cabins looked like on the Titanic. It was lovely to see how the different classes were represented but in the 3rd class display room, the bed linen was literally just thrown on the bed and the glasses on the centre table were absolutely filthy.
Some of the interactive equipment was broken also.

I don't want to sound like I am being negative about the whole Museum as it is actually quite beautiful and very interesting I just really think it deserves a little more care and attention and as a friend pointed out the museum wasn't exactly short of staff and considering the giro d'italia was kicking off just outside we would of thought the museum would be on top form and in tip top shape. It just made me feel like it was all about the money and not the history like it should be.

But like I said I will be back and I do hope the cleaners will be too.

Visited May 2014
Castleford, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“OUTSTANDING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Went to the Titanic with my mum, 84, who is obsessed with the Titanic story. We could not have had a better time. This is far and away the best museum I've been to for a long time. We were there four hours and the time flew by. It is so varied and so well presented it held us both captivated. Well done Titanic Belfast!!

Visited May 2014
bolton
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“i was so suprised!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

We had a lovely day here and I was so surprised at everything! First off, we looked at the building and wonder why it looked so weird! But, when we went on the little tour the lady explained everything and every little detail has an amazing reason for being there. So much thought and respect has gone into building this and I am sure the architect is very proud of this! I would defo recommend going on the tour so you get the full picture of everything.
The staff here are soooooo nice! Everyone was so helpful and full of information but they didn’t push it on you.
I think the only thing that could make it better is a little cheesy area about the film Titanic and so you can do your little Leo and Kate moment! (Not the moment in the car!!)

Visited April 2014