“Excellent Chinese”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

I can't believe the negative reviews there are about this restaurant!
I thought the decor was very pleasant, the food was first class and I couldn't fault the service. If you are looking for a good Chinese meal in this part of town don't even think of going anywhere else.

1  Thank GMacSpain

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Have now eaten at this restaurant several times now, the food is excellent and the staff very friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Good value for money, can't fault it, will definitely be back

Reviewed 1 February 2014

food is just ok. But the service is so bad. Two young girls even do not know how to take orders, and without smile. Just been there on Chinese New Year, the mananger sit there play his mobil phone.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My love of dim sum borders on the obsessive and asking around, the general consensus was that Lee Garden is the best place to sample it in Belfast.

We visited on a extremely busy lunchtime with a queue out of the door. We didn’t have to wait too long however to be presented with our little tick box menu.

We opted for beef cheung fun, shanghai dumplings, crispy prawn dumplings, deep fried cheung fun rolls and some taro dumplings. Obviously this was far too much food for 2 people at lunchtime but unfortunately greed prevailed! Aside from the deep fried cheung fun rolls, everything was delicious. The deep-fried cheung fun rolls were just too greasy and not to our taste. The crispy prawn dumplings in particular deserve a shout out, they were very tasty indeed.

The dim sum is authentic and just as you get it in Hong Kong (only without some of the more unusual options you come across – crab sperm and spinach anyone?!). Service is very quick and the staff are courteous and pleasant. We will definitely be back for our dumpling fix soon.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

They charge me for the wrong order then tell me if i want my plate i would have to more money. I dont see how its my fault when i say lemon chicken and i get some beef looking stuff