“Best Indian ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

1st time at Nu Delhi restaurant and it won't be the last. Excellent food, great service and very friendly staff.

1  Thank Caroline L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,514)

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is absolutely amazing. The food is delicious if there were 6 stars they would get it. The surroundings are beautiful. Background music great. The service from staff is 10/10.
From start to finish this restaurant is fault proof. I will defiantly be back.

1  Thank tinkzz
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped by here, early on a Friday evening, on the basis of other reviews and were not disappointed. It was quite busy but we managed to get a table. The staff were friendly and attentive, the food was really good - I was very pleased to see a number of paneer curries on offer, and the price reasonable. We'd visit here again.

1  Thank lcatch
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We loved our visit here. The food was very tasty and well presented. Our table was a bit dark, but there was a good vibe and it became very busy for a Tuesday night. Staff very friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank purplerain47
Reviewed 30 October 2017

My wife and I went here on a Sunday night. The restaurant is in a good location just around the corner from the Dublin road. All staff we encountered were great and helped us. We had pre - drinks with my wife having a gin cocktail. We got free poppodoms and dips. I had chcken poori for starter and my wife had chicken passanda. For main we had Lamb rogani and Chicken Tikki balti. Overall with wife it was very reasonanly priced. Definately reccommend - please go !!!

1  Thank James_DCFC