“One of the best independent cooofee shops”
Review of Cafe Carberry

Cafe Carberry
Ranked #333 of 1,259 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I visit Cafe Carberry at least once a month and have done so for at least 5 years. There's more coffee shops in the vicinity now but they're all corporate clones or a bit down at heel so I've stuck with the good one.

Coffee is made exactly as requested, even if you're looking something unusual. Once the staff get to know you they offer "the usual", given the large number of customers this is impressive. Many of the customers come from the nearby courts and don't have a lot of time however as the staff are so efficient this isn't a problem.

The cafe is nicely decorated with artworks around the place. Newspapers are always available too. The atmosphere is jolly and quiet enough for the customers to read files etc.

I would recommend this coffee house to everyone.

1  Thank newpaper-addict

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We always order scones from Cafe Carberry for our morning meetings. I guarantee you won't feel hungry after eating a Carberry scone and they're delicious! They also offer a great range of sandwiches and other dishes. Ursula and Raymond provide a friendly, efficient and flexible service. Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: June 2012
1  Thank Rose H
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We use Cafe Carberry for outside catering for office sandwich platters, hot + cold buffets, buffets, Christmas lunches etc and without fail the quality and presentation of their food is excellent. In fact, I don't think there's been an occasion when we've used them when guests haven't commented on how good the food was!

Ursula and the gang provide a first rate service - I've never had to worry about whether food will be delivered on time and if it will look/taste ok - they gang are 100% reliable in every way.

Cafe Carberry have also provided waiting staff for us on occasion who were totally charming and professional throughout.

Keep up the great work guys - I'd be lost without you! TN

Date of visit: August 2012
2  Thank Tickle4
Reviewed 7 August 2012

A lovely, clean, welcoming place with friendly service. It's good to eat in or order out. The breakfast & lunch options have a wide variety of choices, there is so much to choose from with everything well made and bursting with flavour. Even if you need a last minute order Cafe Carberry always come to the rescue with their friendly delivery boys. Always the first place I think of when I am wanting a bite to eat.

Date of visit: August 2012
2  Thank Gemma D
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I work in a coffee shop and I am regularly disappointed in visiting other coffee houses. Cafe carberry is the best I have visited, and the cappuccino was one of the best ive ever had. The Barista that day is hands down better than me and I think im quite good :)

Date of visit: November 2011