“Great Atmosphere, Awesome Food, Outstanding Service”
Review of Cafe Carberry

Cafe Carberry
Ranked #335 of 1,253 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 4 April 2016

This is the nearest coffee shop to my work and I usually eat here several times a week, but not just because it's close. The breakfast's unlike some of the nearby shops are freshly cooked to order and are delicious. Lunchtime food is excellent as well, as well as the standard coffee shop fare they always have interesting specials on offer and freshly made on-site soups and sandwiches. The staff are always friendly and helpful, one even picked out all the mushrooms from a curry for me when I said I didn't like them.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 22 January 2016

I use this café regularly, but today I got a smoked salmon bagel to take out (which was expensive) but I wouldn't have minded, only the tiny amount of smoked salmon in the bagel was ridiculous, and it didn't taste fresh. I won't be back here for sure.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

Had a coffee and a scone recently. All good, scone tasty. Tried to order another coffee as a waiter passed but after 15 minutes it hadn't arrived, so left!!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I visit Cafe Carberry daily for their great tasting coffee at a great price (£1 for take away tea or filter all day every day). The staff are always polite and friendly staff. There's a great selection on the menu for breakfast and lunch and quite often a low carb version is available if that's what you're into. The soup options are always delicious and the wheaten bread is the best I've tasted.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I visit Cafe Carberry pretty regularly for coffee or breakfast. Great spot with early opening! Some good breakfast options, very friendly staff and great coffee! Nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2015