“Graffitti Restaurant Ormeau Road”

Graffitti restaurant
Ranked #352 of 1,146 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The Ormeau Road would not be the same without the place, as it has been there for years. Friendly staff, good surroundings and excellent food. Everyone went there when there was nowhere else on the road open.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Called in for breakfast one morning with a group of four. Service was poor and food was expensive and wasn't even nice, next time I'll be walking past Graffitti's door... Won't be back.

1  Thank 349Nadia
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Our main concern was the fact that we sat for the duration of our mediocre meal with our coats on, as a result of the cold climate in this aspiring to be 'intimate café'; the 'Winter menu' definitely was in season! I never write reviews, but to call this eatery a café would be kind. The food was struggling to be à la carte, and the £2.00 corkage charge was an added insult to the fact that we remained in our winter warmers for the entire meal. The waitress was nice and attempted, after our request, to bring us an electric radiator, but, I feel that she should have been equipped to make a more satisfactory gesture on our substantial bill in a very competitive Ormeau road market. I envisage, with costs considered, that this venue will not remain open for many more 'evening' menus!!

1  Thank D19MMM
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Very quaint, alternative little place. I found the staff very friendly, although my friends have dinned here before and were not best pleased with them. The food was lovely and nice portions. The only thing that would put me off returning is the fact that it is very small and I felt squashed and in everyone's way.

1  Thank andie12291
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Somehow this is a place where you are made to feel self-conscious; not that it is posh or anything, far from it, but you get the sense that you are merely tolerated and that the sarcastic owner (?) is keeping tabs on you.
I had just a hot chocolate, it came in a big bowl, but it was so milky and watered down that I had did not drink any of it. So I did not even have a hot chocolate I guess....

3  Thank Happylarry H