“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Graffitti restaurant
Ranked #274 of 1,040 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: British, Irish, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Berlin
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

First of all we asked to be sat at a different table but we were told the other table was booked. I was not aware we could specify a table at the time of booking - I shall take note. We were then given the Valentine's Day menu at normal prices which was sparse and then I was told they didn't have the starter I requested. The steak I had was overpriced and the pepper sauce was quite clearly made from garam masala despite being told it was "made from real peppers" which completely baffled me. I then had a cheeseboard which tasted like it had been scraped off the floor however, my other half had the carrot cake which was actually quite nice. The place itself was cold, soulless and more suited to serving paninis. We shall not be going back.

Visited February 2014
4 Thank Rosco R

“Great little spot on the Ormeau Road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

Food was unique and quaintly Irish. Not a big place and was quite empty for a Friday night but I love the vegetarian pie.
Read a few points on here about the service which was fine apart from asking twice if we could pay by card and giving up before leaving the cash.
A great spot though and would recommend it.

Visited February 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Poor service and overpriced”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

Firstly we were sat beside the front door and were freezing also very disappointed in the service, once our plates were taken away we were never approached again to see if we wanted desert or needed more drinks. We were then told rather abruptly we needed to leave as the table was booked and they only have a 2hour sitting, this was not mentioned when booking. We ended up leaving and went to the errigle for desert and a far better atmosphere with friendly staff.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 5Amanda72
BELFAST
“Graffitti Restaurant Ormeau Road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

The Ormeau Road would not be the same without the place, as it has been there for years. Friendly staff, good surroundings and excellent food. Everyone went there when there was nowhere else on the road open.

• Visited October 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Overpriced and poor service ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Called in for breakfast one morning with a group of four. Service was poor and food was expensive and wasn't even nice, next time I'll be walking past Graffitti's door... Won't be back.

1 Thank 349Nadia