Crowne Plaza Belfast
US$165
US$98
PremierInn.com
1,795 results
All reviewsgreen roomlaganview suitespice clubswimming poolleisure centrewedding receptionsunday carverylovely hotelbar foodfamily roomcourse mealwould stay againwould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishcar parkwallacegym
Reviewed 15 August 2012

I had specifically requested a room in a quiet wing as I am a light sleeper. I was allocated a room facing the car park which of course meant that I woke up everytime someone pulled up or left the hotel. To add to my misery some guests who were there to attend a wedding party decided to party in the room opposite me and were standing in the corridor talking at the top of their voices at 4am! I had to ring reception but the problem continued! That meant I tried to make up for my sleep in the morning and of course this was difficult as there were kids on the same corridor whose parents let them run amok in the corridors all morning! Staff at reception were cold and unwelcoming. When I could not sleep I tried to find something to watch on television but there was nothing at all only sponsored marketing channels and news! If they at least had an iPod dock I would have maybe played my music. If the weather was good I would have gone for a walk in the morning as there is very nice scenery where the hotel is located but it was raining. I really do not have anything nice to say about this hotel and I have concluded that I will never stay at Ramada again. I had even a worse experience at Ramada Bray hotel in the south of Ireland last year so I don't think I would stay with this group again! I stay in hotels at least twice a month and this hotel has been a huge dissapoinment!

• Stayed: August 2012
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2012

Dear Ayolala

Thank you for bringing these comments to our attention during your stay at the Ramada Plaza Belfast. We totally understand your disappointment and how annoying this can be for any guests staying in a hotel. We have investigated this from your comments and appreciate you should not have been located in the same area of the hotel as wedding guests. This is always the normal arrangement which our front of house staff follow in order to eliminate any protential problems with noise. I would like to sincerely apologise for this during your stay and can only hope to welcome you back at a later date offering our upgrade accommodation and assuring you of our best attention and service at this time. If at some point you wish to make contact reference this please contact us directly.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Staff very friendly, they cant do enough for you.The gym/health club lovely.Some lovely walks near by. Would definitely recommend. A vehicle s required for going into town, although there are taxis and a shuttle bus.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Emma W

Thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated by all at the Ramada Plaza Belfast. We are delighted that you availed of our leisure facilities, gym and health club and enjoyed the lovely walks in the surrounding areas. It is always nice to here our customers feedback that your stay was to your expectations, and our staff where able to deliver a good efficient service as normal.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, Belfast for a wedding party and do not get me wrong the hotel does look nice in the main areas but the rooms are a disgrace and the staff do not have any respect for the customers after they have received there payment. They do not respect anyone they lack appropriate training of the policy. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone with children aged between 12+ as the staff also offered a 16 year old a room which under the Ramada Policy the main person for a room must be 18+. The reception staff are not well mannered and also need appropriate training. My overall experience at the Ramada Plaza, Belfast was Terrible.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ssevern
Reviewed 10 August 2012

We were a large party of 2 adults and 3 children and 1 baby who had 2 inter-connecting rooms for a few nights, the rooms were really good standard and the inter-connection was very convenient. The bedrooms were a good size and the fridge was great for travelling with kids and baby, space to store bottles and their food / snacks. There was tea making facilities. The room had ample space to leave a bottle steriliser. The bath was really big, toiletries were ok. The pool area was nice and easily accessible from the rooms, through the lobby. We ate in the bar, food was nice. Service was slow, they did seem busy as there was a wedding on for 2 nights we were there. The wine list had a bottle on it which wasn't available when I ordered it. The house white was fine. Although I was surprised that they only had a choice of one white and one red by the glass. Breakfast was absolutely fantastic, from the lovely dining room, to the great service from staff to the wide choice of food available that was all very tasty. It was very much enjoyed. Mr Khan oversaw the breakfast room on our stay and it was very well run. The hotel staff were very friendly and obliging. Location wise it was easy to get into Belfast city centre. The hotel car park was large and safe. I will highly recommend this hotel to any family or couple who wish to go to Belfast for a break.

Room Tip: family rooms inter-connecting were very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrew164580
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear Andrew 164580

Thank you for taking the time to post your review during your recent stay with us. We are glad to here that everything was to your satisfaction for your family break away. Especially our good size family interconnecting rooms which served suitable for all your needs. It is good that you found the fridges in the rooms useful during your stay every little helps when you have the little ones with you. Hope we can welcome you back again at the Ramada Plaza for another visit in the near future

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Just home from a 4 night stay which was quite good. Just two little issues during the stay. We requested a cot for our 5 month old, but when checking in the receptionist asked if we needed a cot for the baby. It was on the booking form that we needed a cot for a baby so that irritated me-even though I have to give credit to housekeeping they had the cot with us quickly. Also the shower decided one morning to freeze/scald me while I was in it, but it was only one morning.
Staff were excellent and made a point to make conversation, and nothing was any trouble. Breakfast was decent, good selection of continental or cooked breakfast on on offer. We ate in the bar one night and the green room another, both had good service and very enjoyable.
The hotel is a 10/15 minute drive to the city which suited us but just if you are considering this hotel be warned I the distance. However there are buses running, taxis, and a shuttle bus goes at 8am every day.
Overall we had and enjoyable stay in a hotel that we would recommend, and we'll hopefully return again soon.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear mrsgibs

Thank you for your kind comments during your stay at the ramada Plaza Belfast, we appreciate all positive and negative feedback from all customers. We apologise for your request for a cot not been in the room for your arrival and was pleased to hear it was dealt with quickly as possible as required. All our maintenance issues are checked daily and rectified in order to leviate any further problems which may occur. We are delighted to hear that during your stay you had the pleasure of trying our Green room and suburbia bar which was an enjoyable experience with our excellent staff and good service provided as you mention nothing was any trouble. Once again thanks for your feedback at this time, and hope to welcome you back to the hotel on another visit.