Crowne Plaza Belfast
US$180
US$98
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$91
Agoda.com
US$97
PremierInn.com
1,753 results
All reviewsgreen roomlaganview suitespice clubswimming poolleisure centrewedding receptionsunday carverylovely hotelbar foodfamily roomcourse mealwould stay againwould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishcar parkwallacegym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just spent a couple of nights at this lovely hotel. Rooms of a very generous size and spotlessly clean as was the whole hotel, nothing too much trouble for the staff. Breakfast on the expensive side if you don't rider it as a package but very tasty. Only negative thing I have to say about the ramada plaza is that it is slightly out of town and we did spend a lot of money on taxis (about £9/10) each way but this was obviously my own fault for not dong a bit more research on the location. Having said that, still very happy with my choice to stay at the Ramada Plaza

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Ramada Plaza Hotel in Belfast. We appreciate all your kind comments and are pleased that you found everything from the facilities and service all satisfactory during your stay. Our team our always at hand to assist all our guests needs to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable experience. We hope that we can welcome you back for another return visit in the future.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I arrived on the 13th June 2014 at approx. 15:13. Terrific first impression on entering lobby. Receptionist exceptionally friendly and helpful. As it was my first visit she took time, in a very pleasant manner, to inform me about the hotel's facilities. Room very spacious with thought given to every aspect of one's stay. Air conditioning that not only worked but was controllable. Bed very comfortable and I did not have to use my engineering skills to figure out how the shower worked. Details of same in plain English on the wall.
Retired to bar for world cup matches. Again extremely pleasant and helpful staff and not overpowering. Ordered bar food and I must say I was more than pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. Retired for the night and had a great sleep.
Breakfast was fantastic; my only complaint was that for one looking after one's weight I succumbed but enjoyed every mouthful. Staff great yet again
Had room booked for a meeting the following day. Again staff very helpful and there was never any need to seek assistance as all was provided as ordered. Highly recommend it for business or pleasure and for both it is great value for money. A very happy guest and will be back. John Lindsay

Room Tip: This was my first but I must say the rooms on Ground Level are very spacious.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear John

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your feedback is very much appreciated and is wonderful to know that your stay at The Ramada Plaza was all above your expectations and that our service and facilities met all your requirements. Thank you on all your great comments on our staff and great food which made your stay a pleasant experience. We look forward to welcome you back in the future for another returned visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Rang the Ramada Hotel, Shaws Bridge, Belfast today to try to book a 5 course carvery for my hubby and son for father's day tomorrow. It was £23.00 a head and I asked could I book off menu as surgery means I can only eat one small course. I was basically told I would have to have the carvery menu at £23.00 a head (for one starter or dessert) or else I would have to go and eat in the bistro whilst my husband and son ate in the Carvery room. I mentioned that I had a doctors letter to confirm but that cut no ice either. Needless to say I didn't book :-(

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Bobby

We are sorry to hear your comments on our service you encountered at this time. This is not a reflection on our normal standard of service that we deliver here at The Ramada Plaza. We would be happy to deal with this further if you wish to contact us directly off line.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

My husband & I have just returned from an amazing two night stay in Ramada Plaza, we where treated like royalty throughout, super excutive room, food was so delightful & staff very accomodating especially Donna the receptionist, bar staff Wallace, Stacey & Leigh where great craic & Philip Turner can do wonders with your hair.. He is a top class hairdresser.. We will defintely be back.. Thankyou Ramada Plaza.. Love from Kenny & Anne Anderson Bessbrook

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anne A

Dear Anne

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, we are really delighted that you had a brilliant birthday during your recent two night stay at The Ramada Plaza. It is lovely to hear that our team made the difference to this special occasion and that you enjoyed all our facilities at our hotel. We do look forward to welcome you back on another visit to the Ramada Plaza Hotel.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 11 June 2014

All I wanted was a coffee. I was passing by when, rather than going to a coffee shop, I decided to try the hotel. I went to the Hotel's Suburbia Bar and Lounge. It was lovely. It looked expensive, so I thought my coffee would be expensive - not so! My coffee was great in taste and quality and the lass serving it to me knew how to make it and how to present it. A pleasant young lady with excellent manners and a professional approach to her job. This was a coffee experience I really enjoyed. The hotel appears to care about their customers - even customers that only buy a coffee. I'll certainly return there for a future double shot!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RobReilly494
GeraldineMcL, Manager at Crowne Plaza Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Rob

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are really pleased that you enjoyed your visit to our Suburbia bar at The Ramada Plaza Hotel where you found time to relax over a coffee and enjoy the experience and excellent service that we provide. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcome you back to The Ramada Plaza for another visit.