Crowne Plaza Belfast
Malmaison(Belfast)
US$222
US$203
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$125
US$153
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$137
US$130
Hotwire.com
1,759 results
All reviewsgreen roomlaganview suitespice clubswimming poolleisure centrewedding receptionsunday carverylovely hotelbar foodfamily roomcourse mealwould stay againwould highly recommend this hotelfrom start to finishcar parkwallacegym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2009

Booked a family room in this hotel which was described as having two queen beds - in fact the beds were smaller than standard double beds! We had to get a fold out bed for one of the children. Everything else was ok but when my credit card came in last week I discovered I was charged one nights accommodation for not showing up!!!!!! I rang last week and was told that I would have to wait until today so they could check with their computers whether I was there or not!!! After 5 phonecalls I eventually got speaking with the General Manager who informed me I would be refunded - so I will have to wait until next month to see if that happens or not. I would never set foot in this hotel again - if you cannot trust these places with your credit card then its not worth it. In fact I am returning to Belfast next month and will have to find an alternative to this untrustworthy hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank DonegalGem
Reviewed 18 September 2009

Efficient and well run. A little surprised to have to deposit £50 more than the room rate to cover meals and drinks we might take. Stayed two separate nights, and had no real minuses, but in both rooms the bath plug didn't work properly, and had to be removed with a spoon. Suggests that supervision isn't quite what it should be.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DevizesPensioner
Reviewed 7 September 2009

As a family we decided to have the sunday carvery at £15.95,. The surroundings and food were lovely, as much as you wanted and very well prestended. Even 3 selections of FTER DINNER MINTS ,and shortbread. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank leahCoDown
Reviewed 3 September 2009

This was my first trip alone but I had stayed at this hotel before and was very comfortable. Plenty of parking and good facilities. The room was huge, comfortable and clean. I was able to hire a bike for an afternoon and was given a map, helmet and hi-vis jacket. All the staff were helpful and courteous.
Previous reviews have mentioned being asked to put extra 'estimated' costs on to their credit cards at check-in. I too was passed the credit card machine to input my PIN number but when I noticed it said £200 and not the £144 I was expecting for the cost of the room I just said I wanted to pay for the room only as I wasn't intending to use the restaurant or bars. The amount was changed instantly and it wasn't a problem at all.
I recommend a walk down the lane behind the hotel where there is a lovely tea-room and nice walking area. The shuttle service by the hotel is free and very useful. The breakfast has everything you could possibly want (except for croissants if you go down to breakfast too late!) and the coffee had improved hugely since my last stay in april.
A nice place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2009

We stayed here for our wedding anniversary and were generally quite impressed by the rooms, the facililties and the service. When it came to dinner time, we were initially a little disappointed by the main restaurant, which lacked atmosphere and offered a very disappointing menu. We shifted instead to the on-site Indian restaurant, which is obviously their main effort, and we were not disappointed.
One facet which this hotel does not really exploit is its location. Lagan Valley Regional Park is only a few minutes' walk away, but the path through is not signposted from the hotel, and is not immediately obvious if you do not know the area. Perhaps they are so keen to get people into the fitness suite that they forget about the multitude of walking and running routes on their doorstep!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple