“Very Tasty!”

Neighbourhood: Queen's Quarter
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Very Tasty!”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Went to this Hotel/Restaurant with hubby, Mum and Dad for a 3-course meal. All of us enjoyed every course of our delicious meal. Staff were very pleasant and attentive. Cocktail hour was also on, an added bonus! Looking forward to returning.

• Visited March 2014

Northern Ireland
“Really Lovely”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

We had our meal included with our room and it was really lovely. I would definitely recommend it. Service was great and the raspberry and vanilla cheesecake is a must have :)

Portadown, United Kingdom
“Groupon voucher meal - very pleased.”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My first impression was a bit surprised as I didn't book the venue myself and was completely unaware of Madison's before arriving. It was a loud and lively place, I thought I was going to a quiet restaurant. There was quite a strong odour of stale drink in the bar. Once seated the staff were attentive and polite, service was better than a few places I've visited recently. The food was brought out in good time for being made fresh and the portions were a good size. Quite large glasses of wine we're pleasing too. The food was very tasty and well presented. Really enjoyed the food and the night.
The seating was a bit bar food rather than hotel restaurant but overall very pleased. I'm sure I will be back as it's good value from the prices on the menus and the portions pleased me.
Good job!

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good bistro food, lively buzz, almost a 4”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Apparently catering to a younger clientele with its noisy music and cheaper than wine cocktails from 5 to 9 pm, we found the limited menu to offer good food, nicely presented and fair value. Service was efficient. We would certainly consider returning for the two course special (with a cocktail!), likely ignoring the very ordinary starters and going for the very nice desserts!

“Good value meal”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Went with friends on a groupon voucher, £25 for 3 courses and glass of wine for 2 people. Excellent value. The place was very busy so when we asked if we could move from the draughty table near the door our friendly server apologised that all other tables were booked. Food was quite acceptable and service was good. On the downside, music was so loud we couldn't hear each other speak so possibly not the best venue to catch up with friends!