“highlight of my trip” 5 of 5 bubbles

Belfastology Walking Tours
Ranked #19 of 105 Tours in Belfast
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Let me take you on a wee dander (as we say around here) Through the city I grew up in, and as we go on a voyage of discovery, let me paint a picture off its past, present and future. Noted for it's marvelous architecture, renowned for it's ship building, and praised for it's attempts to bring peace to it's people. MYSTERY ECO TOURS Take one of my Eco tours. Including A Great Railway Journey of the World. Stopping off half way for a hike along the coast. Before jumping back on the Train for some of the best views by rail you'll ever have, into Derry ~ Londonderry, or Legenderry as it is now known to many. Or catch a local bus with me to a small village in an Area of Outstanding Beauty, with great views of the Mournes.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Leeds, Engladn
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“highlight of my trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2012

Marti is a really enthusiastic guide - took us all over Belfast - ended up with us pretty done in and getting a taxi back to the hotel to rest - he was very generous with his time - listened to what we wanted to see (there was just my friend and me) and took us to see the places. My only comment would be that you need to charge more, Marti!!

Visited August 2012

Albany, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Only Way to See the Real Belfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

Marti is a definite Character and gives his tour an interesting, unique and entertaining feel. An alternative way to see Belfast that will not only keep you entertained and fascinated but engaged in the true history of Northern Ireland.

This was a special tour for us as it was the first time we had all the family together: My Grandmother, Mother, 2 Aunties and 2 cousins all of which had flown from Australia to visit our ancestors homeland of Northern Ireland. Because we had my Grandmother with us Marti decided after touring some of the central parts which included an indepth tour of the City Hall; we would pile into our van and visit the Peace Wall, the Docs and a number of other unique sites.

Thankyou Marti this was such a memorable experience for all of us :)

Visited August 2011
Alicante
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Get a real insight into Belfast with Marti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2012

I strongly recommend to go on a tour with Marti. He kept us moving along from one place to another so that we could see a lot of different sites in Belfast. We found out many things about the city, the culture and the locals that I wouldn't have otherwise. It was a relly good tour and we couldn't have asked for a better guide. We are looking forward to repeating the enriching experience!!!

Visited December 2011
Marti M, Owner at Belfastology Walking Tours, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Thankyou Lidia
I'm glade you enjoyed my tour. And look forward to catching up with you again, next time your over.
London, United Kingdom
“an alternative view...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

Marti's tour made me get the feel the real character Belfast city which initially just looked like any other british town

Visited February 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing walking tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

Marti is an brilliant guide and helped me learn more about Belfast - he really knows Belfast. I recommend this tour highly - Marti can give you an idea about lots of things - pubs, local attractions, wildlife, etc.

Visited January 2012