“Food totally average,nothing to write home about.”
Review of Lily's Pub & Eatery - CLOSED

Lily's Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: British, Bar, Contemporary, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Food totally average,nothing to write home about.”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Called in for a light lunch with friends, the service was fine but I found the starter of goats cheese and beetroot salad to be disappointing my friends had the squid served on overused chopping boards (ready for the bin) , chips were just ok but covered in rosemary and sea salt .what has happened lillys, very disappointed :(

“Out of this world!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Decided to treat my partner last night so we headed to Lilys after hearing great reports about it. I can say we were pleasantly surprised. Greeted by very pleasant staff who showed us to a table. The food was "out of this world" and it had a very relaxing atmosphere, so we stayed there for the rest of night.
Brilliant place to go and definitely being recommended by myself!

1 Thank shmit23
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spectacular Cocktails! Best in Belfast?? Great Food!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Visited Lily's last week during the good weather! couldn't help but sit outside in the gorgeous sunshine! Greeted by a polite young fella who sat us down and grabbed us menus, we ordered a couple of cocktails, I had the Zombie, and my partner had the Pina Colada (AMAZING DRINKS) as well as that the waiter brought out a jug of water for our table (nice touch in the hot weather)

We ordered food, I had the tomato soup to start and the burger as my main, my partner had the squid to start and the fish and chips as her main. The food was absolutely incredible.

Loved everything about Lily's! Polite staff, sharp service, great food, INCREDIBLE cocktails, lovely decor. Shall be recommending Lily's to all my friends and colleagues all across Belfast and beyond!

Special thanks to Chris our waiter and the young bartender with the glasses for a great time!

SEE YOU SOON LILY'S!!

1 Thank Peter F
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Was in last week for lunch, had a great Bloody Mary and my friend had a glass of bubbly, service was great and friendly! Food was a tasty treat, a duck salad and rosemary fries and my friend had the burger, we had heard so much about it so had to try it! Was just a pity we had to go back to work!!! Good quick tasty food, ill be back soon

1 Thank Bert8149
BELFAST
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food, Drinks and Service”
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Went for dinner and cocktails with the girls last night. Greeted by a very friendly, salt of the earth girl. Sampled a beautiful cocktail selection, half price on that evening. Had a lovely bottle of Choc Box White wine... and was treated to some really stunning food. I had pressed pork belly to start, stunning. Followed by a wonderful Duck confit.

I was advised prices have recently been adjusted and they are now under new ownership, so it looks like things have turned around at Lily's Belfast!

I will be back!