“Ok...” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Belfast
“Ok...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Service was adequate, food though could be better. My meat was quite hard to chew. but others in the table were happy. price adequate to the foods served. Had a great time nevertheless as it has a relaxed environment.

Visited September 2013

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Delicious food & brilliant service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

First time visiting L'Etoile with my girlfriend on Valentines night and it was amazing. We arrived late but staff were very kind and service was brilliant. My girlfriend and I both had a fillet steak and I can definitely say it was one of the best I've had if not the best! The pepper sauce was delicious. I also love how it's bring your own. Can't wait for my next visit and to try other things on the menu!

• Visited February 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Very good french restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

Have eaten here on a number of occasions and have never been disappointed. The food is of a very high quality and the service is second to none. It is also a BYO restaurant which keeps the cost down.

Visited January 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lovely food great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Ate here for a birthday meal and had a lovely time. From the outside it doesn't look very special but once your in its cozy think they call it shabby chic! our waitress very was helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The food was really good probably the best steak iv ever had my husbands pork was really good but he did say the french onion soup was average, good sized portions and BYO. On the evening we went they had two sittings we got there at 7.30pm but didn't have time to have a dessert as we had to leave at 9pm would recommend getting there earlier as the desserts looked yummy!

• Visited January 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

Have visited L'Etoile several times and the service is always fantastic. Food brilliant and I love that you can bring your own wine. Must try more things on the menu because I always find myself getting the goats cheese starter and steak with mushroom sauce...hard not to when they are so good.

• Visited December 2013