“Gorgeous pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband visited after reading reviews on here, we were not disappointed! Staff were friendly, food was so fresh, pizza was amazing would go back in a heart beat, already recommended it to all of friends keep up the good work guys!

There are newer reviews for Pizzaworks

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Went here with my other half and daughter and really don't know what all the fuss is about!
Cheap produce equals cheap pizza.

3  Thank corrinaq
Eoin S, Owner at Pizzaworks, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

I am very sorry you didn't enjoy your experience though I would like to take this opportunity to defend our produce.

We buy our meat from Stanley's Family Butcher, an award wining butchers and our veg from Fortwilliam Greengrocers. Cured meats are sliced ourselves and as a chef I have sourced only the highest quality products over the years and put them on our menu. Dough is made fresh every single day in our pizzeria to our recipe.

I am a firm believer in high quality foods, sourced locally where possible. Again I apologise that you did not enjoy your pizza but ask you to give us another chance and we will make it up to you.

I am interested to here more about your experience and I would appreciate it if you could email me at: info@pizzaworks.co.uk

Clara

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Went here with my other half over the christmas period. The pizza and garlic bread were great and the staff were very helpful and polite. Just left the place thinking that Ive had better pizza elsewhere, however this place is still worth a try and very good value for money.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Just had a pizza there (thursday night). First time I've eaten out of there and would highly recommend this lovely little pizza place to anyone. Even though it is out of the city it would be worth the trip out. Food was to die for and the customer service was top class. Will definitely be back! Keep up the brill work.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Came on tripadvisor on Monday morning looking for a good place for a bite before heading to a concert in the odyssey and found this little nugget. It's in North Belfast so just a short detour off the motorway and it's definately worth the visit. I've worked and ate in various Pizza places in my time and have got to say in terms of taste Pizza Works is right up there. This is not just another pizza place, there is a real passion here for using good ingredients and making the best pizza from it. You can always tell how good a pizza is by the crust and the crust here is top notch. The below of Fortwilliam are very lucky to have this on there door step and I'll be making sure to call past the next time I'm in Belfast.

Keep up the good work.