“yum yum in my tum!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

always order my pizza from here....it's gorgeous!! there are a lot of pizza places in north Belfast and none of them could hold a candle to pizzaworks......especially love their garlic bread...pure beaut lol their deals are great too! 12" pizza with 2 toppings, a garlic bread and 2 cans of soda for £8.99!!! where would you get it :)

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Awesome pizza, can honestly say its one of the best I’ve had...freshly prepared toppings, beautiful base, all cooked to perfection, and friendly efficient staff, made for an enjoyable dining experience. Reasonable prices as well as quality food – and its bring your own bottle too. Have driven past a few times and it generally seems busy, must visit again soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband visited after reading reviews on here, we were not disappointed! Staff were friendly, food was so fresh, pizza was amazing would go back in a heart beat, already recommended it to all of friends keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Went here with my other half and daughter and really don't know what all the fuss is about!
Cheap produce equals cheap pizza.

3  Thank corrinaq
Eoin S, Owner at Pizzaworks, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

I am very sorry you didn't enjoy your experience though I would like to take this opportunity to defend our produce.

We buy our meat from Stanley's Family Butcher, an award wining butchers and our veg from Fortwilliam Greengrocers. Cured meats are sliced ourselves and as a chef I have sourced only the highest quality products over the years and put them on our menu. Dough is made fresh every single day in our pizzeria to our recipe.

I am a firm believer in high quality foods, sourced locally where possible. Again I apologise that you did not enjoy your pizza but ask you to give us another chance and we will make it up to you.

I am interested to here more about your experience and I would appreciate it if you could email me at: info@pizzaworks.co.uk

Clara

Reviewed 4 January 2014

Went here with my other half over the christmas period. The pizza and garlic bread were great and the staff were very helpful and polite. Just left the place thinking that Ive had better pizza elsewhere, however this place is still worth a try and very good value for money.