Ten Square
PremierInn.com
US$449
US$404
1,379 results
All reviewsrose petalsboutique hotelbelfast city hallwedding receptionnight porterhen partycentral locationfrom start to finishlovely hotelafternoon teatop classreception staffroom was spaciousnorthern irelandulster frystayed for one nightchecking out
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I stayed here with two colleagues for one night on business but failed to be impressed from the minute I arrived. The receptionist was efficient but brusque, my room was very dark. As the view from the window was so grim they had covered the window with some sort of film which meant you couldn't see out and this made the room even darker. The room itself was spacious and the bed comfortable but I didn't enjoy being in the room at all.

The breakfast wasn't good. I had a boiled egg which was fine but my colleague ordered eggs Florentine and the sauce came out ice cold, she sent it back and they gave her another one but overall it just wasn't great. It didn't help that there was a really strong stench in hotel either.

When I checked out she told me she was charging me for another room for a 'no show'. We had initially booked 4 rooms but cancelled one which they had failed to document, I told her I wasn't paying for it and to check back with the office, I found her dismissive and will not be returning.

Room Tip: Avoid room 310 - very dark
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2012

My daughter and son in law chose this hotel to host their wedding and what a great choice! Stayed the night before and after the wedding. The whole wedding day was an absolute dream. All the staff were so attentive and professional without losing their Belfast humour. The rooms are large and luxurious and we had a great view overlooking the City Hall. The food was top rate including a freshly cooked Ulster fry which was great to soak up the cokes from the night before. Can not think of anything to fault this hotel on and look forward to staying there again for the Christmas market.

Room Tip: Second floor overlooking the City Hall
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We spent last sunday night in Ten Square and I can only say the place is superb, the staff are profesional without losing the personal touch and the food is exellent. I am trying to think of something on the downside to say and can't think of anything. I can't wait to go back there for another stay and make it a longer one. I have stayed in many top class hotels but Ten Square beats them all. Joe Brennan.

Room Tip: We had a suite 209 on the second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Lovely hotel comfy clean rooms with cosy beds and lovely duvets
Room too warm even with air conditioning on ,but fan provided in room for personal use
lovely restaurant do book in advance for eve meal it's a popular venue
nice touch of several packets of " Jaffa cakes to eat with your tea and coffee"

Staff will even put parking ticket on car (if you use on street parking bays )for you in morning so you don't have to get up early !!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 6 October 2012

i found the room to be large and clean.staff were very pleasant .really nice atmosphere in the bar and breakfast was lovely......cooked fresh to order .
location excellent for a night out and overall i wouls stay again

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple