Ten Square
US$235
US$212
Hilton
  • Room Service
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$126
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$241
US$212
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$166
US$158
ibis budget
1,358 results
All reviewsrose petalsboutique hotelbelfast city hallwedding receptionnight porterhen partycentral locationfrom start to finishlovely hotelafternoon teatop classreception staffroom was spaciousnorthern irelandulster frystayed for one nightchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Booked a pre theatre dinner at the Grill in Ten Square - wow what a fabulous place, food was excellent, ambience was superb, service was first class. We really enjoyed our whole dinning experience at Ten Square and it set us up for a wonderful evening. Central to everywhere in Belfast all within walking distance. We will definately go back to this place for food, drink and perhaps stay also.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaroleE3
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Booked the hotel for a very short business trip in Belfast. Couldn't be bothered by the "usual suspect" brands and decided to try the Ten Square as it was central and boutique.

The building has character and syle. Reception was welcoming, efficient and couldn't do enough for me. I was upgraded, no idea why, to a large double with high cellings, shutters and a fantastic bathroom. The bed was really comfortable and, first time I've ever commented on this, the carpets were less like a hotel and more like a home.

Downside, the minibar is minimalist and checking out took forever.

The parts of the hotel I walked through but didn't have time to try out (bar & restaurant) were buzzing and looked like a great place to spend some time.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed recently the staff food and room were outstanding would highly recommend this hotel. Situated in a great central area close to all venues and shopping a must try To anyone wanting a great home from home

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Moshi09
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I have stayed at Ten Square with my husband for a romantic night away, with friends going to the theatre and most recently for my sister's hen weekend. All have been first class. As chief organiser of the han party, I spent much quality time emailing Janis, trying to sort out 25 people. She answered every (and there were many) query with patience and the attitude that nothing was too much trouble.

The hotel itself is gorgeous - modern yet cosy - something which I personally love, but is very difficult to find. The beds are huge and very comfy - feather pillows and duvets are the norm, however I am allergic and there was no problem in getting both changed. The bar is buzzing and the restaurant delicious. Food was something I was concerned about, thinking that a dinner for 25 hens could be somewhat thrown together. This was not the case, every detail was perfect, along with the cocktail masterclass we enjoyed beforehand.

The staff are simply wonderful. The bar manager encouraged us to take a tour of the nearby bars assuring us that our table (for 25 remember!) would be there for us should we choose to return. There was no sense of snobbery towards such a large and sometimes loud party - in fact we were told, "you are our guests, we are here to accommodate you!" There was a great cheesy disco on the Saturday night, something hard to come by in Belfast where bars are often very concerned with being 'cool'.

It was truly a wonderful weekend, I would reccommend this hotel for friends, parties,or couples. In fact, I am returning with my husband in the new year!!

Room Tip: Don't pay for an excutive room, they are just bigger, but no different otherwise.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2012

I had booked into this very centrally placed hotel for a one night stay visiting my son. Having missed my early flight from Bristol I arrived tired and grumpy at Ten Square just before 1 pm. Although the check in time was 3 pm my room was ready and waiting for me to flop exhausted onto the extremely comfortable bed. The room was well appointed with everything one would want for a stay. The linen on the bed was especially luxurious and there were plenty of pillows. Room service was prompt and efficient - the only negative being that my dirty crockery was left there for my entire stay. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Super breakfast too with proper orange juice - something sadly lacking in the hotels I stayed in during my Spanish holiday. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo