“Wedding”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My son & new daughter-in-law had their Wedding ceremony & reception here on 4th Oct 2013. My husband & I booked in for the weekend. Everything from our arrival to our departure was excellent. Jonny, who was taking care of the wedding was very efficient in EVERYTHING he did. Nothing at all was a problem. The ceremony was about to begin when my husband realised he'd put the car parking ticket in his pocket instead of on the car & we were fearful of getting clamped. Not a problem... Jonny took the ticket from us & had it put on our car. He was so pleasant & cheerful as were each & every member of staff. Even when our grandchildren were getting a little hyper, he handled it so well..........lol. On Saturday night we had booked a table in the restaurant. We both had the most delicious fillet steak.. All food from wedding reception, evening reception, breakfast & evening meal 1st class. Our huge room was on 3rd floor, the bed sooo very comfortable & the bathroom beautiful. Every part of the hotel was spotless. The whole experience was faultless. We would definately recommend this hotel for Wedding or just weekend break. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Ten square

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great location right beside City Hall. Has a quirky, yet upmarket feel. Very spacious room, complete with an actual key, not the usual credit card type scan key. great wi-fi (very important), unfortunately a flying trip so could not sample breakfast (boo)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Fantastic location, right behind City Hall. The room we had, had a beautiful view of City Hall. The staff were great, I wish I had taken their names. Sorry ladies! Wonderful at making suggestions and making me feel comfortable to ask any questions I needed to. The room was very lovely & clean, the bathroom was like out of a magazine. The food in the restaurant was quite good as obvious by the dining room & bar being filled every night while staying there. Only down fall was there was no air conditioning at the time. The staff were great to provide an extra large fan that did the trick! I would definitely recommend this hotel to any one needing to stay in this area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Business provided me with the opportunity to stay at this hotel on several occasions.

Superb modern hotel. Clean, spacious rooms with excellent facilities. Staff are very friendly and efficient. Great atmosphere and a very recommended hotel!

In the centre of town not far from City Hall. Great for business or pleasure!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My wife and I stayed here on the bed breakfast and evening meal deal.

We stay in a deluxe room which was fantastic, spacious with a comfortable bed and a great bathroom. We had a great view of city hall and free wifi.

The food was very nice for both dinner and breakfast.

Would definitely recommend this hotel and will hopefully be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Business provided me the opportunity to spend an evening at the Ten Square hotel. The room was wonderful and the food very good for breakfast and lunch. We held a workshop in the meeting rooms which made the experience a very positive one. The staff were excellent, my bed comfortable and the room was very quiet. I have to admit that I enjoyed sitting beside the hotel lobby fireplace and drinking an strong wonderful coffee this morning.

Great location, great staff and I would stay here again when I am back in Belfast.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and really enjoyed it! The bed was very comfy and room spotless and modern. The staff were helpful and friendly and the food in the restaurant was delicious. Would definitely recommend you try this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple