“I will be back! ”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #9 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

The staff was lovely abd the reception impeccable. We got a very big and comfortable room ,we had dinner at the hotel restaurant we were absolutely impressed by our meal was gorgeous and really high standard. The central location is allows a full visit of the city. We enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come back

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,305)

Reviewed 15 March 2014

My husband and I held our wedding reception at a ten square in June 2012 and we simply cannot recommend it enough. The team including Jonny, Lucy, Janis and all staff could not face been more helpful. Our guests had a wonderful day and our needs were catered for in every possible way.

Declan and I returned for our anniversary at the the of June 2013 and once again had a superb experience. We got upgraded to the honeymoon suite and were greeted by a lovely card from all the staff. Our breakfast was as always to die for. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough - thanks for everything guys and we hope to return again very soon. Ashlee and Declan.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Went here at Christmas for our Christmas party. Food was excellent, service was excellent, the mood and atmosphere in the Porcelain Suite was just lovely. Décor brilliant and a genuinely lovely place. Cant wait to return for a meal some evening.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We stayed in Ten square, for the Giants causeway package. The Hotel is in a perfect location , central to everything, for eating , sightseeing, entertainment and shopping. We had a room on the third floor, which was very spacious, comfortable and quiet.
I cannot say enough about the Staff. from reception to Housekeeping the service was outstanding.
The food was top class , with the best service we had ever had!!.
The help, care and friendliness from all the staff at Ten square made the experience a very enjoyable one.Thank you

Room Tip: Our Third floor room was quiet and spacious , with an amazing sight if the City hall skyline.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Outstanding , food was very well presented excellent menu choices , service was professional even thou it was busy , did not have to wait long between courses and the staff were polite and friendly
After dinner we went into the bar the atmosphere was just brilliant
I would recommend this hotel to everyone who visits belfast

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Myself and two friends called in for lunch 7/3/14 before a trip to the Grand Opera House. Upon arrival we were met by Paul V. from Donegal. He was our waiter throughout and very attentive he was, explained all that was available and gave us details of other options should we drop in on a different day or time, ie afternoon tea (which sounds delicious), pre theatre menu and the sharing platter options. The food was excellent and we all enjoyed it very much and shall be back again soon, perhaps for that afternoon tea......and we would hope very much to see Paul V. again too, as he made lunch all the more enjoyable for us, a big thank you to him.

Room Tip: Only used the restaurant.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed for two nights and found this hotel excellent I arrived early and my room wasnt ready which I didnt expect it to be so I left my suitcase and phone number and the receptionist called me to let me know when it was ready but as I was out exporing the city it really didnt matter. When I returned to the hotel later that afternoon my case was in my room a nice touch.The room was amazing Kingsize bed robes slippers tea & coffee making facilites t.v. very very comfortable.My only dislike was that I would prefer a separate shower rather than over the bath. As I was out and about for both days and tired when i returned to the hotel I took advantage of room service both meals were really good and worth the £5 cover charge. I also had Breakfast on the last morning in the grill room which for £10 was excellent.The staff were friendly and helpful even directing me to Primark on my last day to buy a canvas back to get my gifts home in as the plastic carrier bag was ready to rip !! - I would like to say a big Thank You to all the staff for making my stay so pleasureable.

Room Tip: Book an Executive room they overlook City Hall and are slightly larger rooms I was in 304
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo