Ten Square
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,357 results
All reviewsrose petalsboutique hotelbelfast city hallwedding receptionnight porterhen partycentral locationfrom start to finishlovely hotelafternoon teatop classreception staffroom was spaciousnorthern irelandulster frystayed for one nightchecking out
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed on a Sunday in belfast. Went for the romantic package. Went down a treat. Very well presented and house wine was pretty good. Was on level 3 facing the beautiful view of city hall. I would recommend a room at the rear of the hotel if a light sleeper, as monday morning traffic could be heard loud and clear.
On the night we had a couple drinks out and about and opted for dinner in the hotel restaurant on return. Ribs were sticky and delicious. My partner had fish and said it was a delight. Service was great though restaurant was full we had sit just in the bar area.
Breakfast was good. Extortionately priced though. 18 pounds for an Ulster breakfast. Michelin star chef wouldn't charge that for sausage, bacon and eggs. Glad it was included in the price.
All in all spotlessly clean and well located.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I got married at Ten Square in 2009 which was truly outstanding. The staff, the food, the rooms, the atmosphere are simply fantastic. The staff are incredibly accommodating and are so happy to assist with any requests.
We have stayed and eaten here many times since 2009 and I can honestly say this is my favorite hotel as it ticks so many boxes simultaneously. Having recently stayed here with my 2 year old I was a bot worried how things would go - they made every effort to make our stay stress free and my daughter was spoiled by all the staff!! I have stayed in 5 stars in the far east that don't compete as they are not as friendly and welcoming.
I cannot wait for my next trip as this is a very special place in the heart of a great city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with the romance package. Excellent hotel very welcoming with personal touches that make the experience special. Staff can't do enough for you and are very caring and very good at there job. Couldn't fault this hotel

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is one of the best hotels I've stayed in.

The location was great, right across from the City Hall, styling is very clean, dark and "sultry" but modern too. Food and service were both excellent and the excellent bar staff introduced me to Bombay Sapphire and Tonic - FREE !!!

Would love to return but this time with the Mrs instead of business.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I went to ten sq one Friday evening for their 'Steak Night'. They have an offer where you can get two steaks and sides plus soup as a starter, or any two desserts, plus two glasses of wine for £50. We both opted for the fillet steak (which is normally £26 each) with sides of skinny fries & bernaise sauce, two glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon and my husband had a trio of chocolate desserts (a profiterole, a chocolate eclair and a chocolate mousse, all of which he said was delicious) and I had the bread and butter pudding ( which was amazing!). The steak was by far the best steak that I have ever had! It was tender and cooked to perfection. The service was also excellent! We will definitely be back to Ten Sq on 'Steak Night'. Keep up the good work!