“Fabulous Sunday night stay”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel on the Sunday night dinner, bed and breakfast deal.

Room was very spacious, modern, elegant and very clean.

3 course dinner was excellent as was breakfast - so nice to get breakfast cooked to order.

A great stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Belfast-7
Write a ReviewReviews (1,288)

Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have been to Belfast about 40 times over 11 years. I love the place. Shopping is fab and I am often here for Christmas markets and for dining and going out. I have been to Titanic museum twice too and many other attractions...There is just something very attractive about this place. I stayed in Jurys, Days Inn, Ibis, Raddison Gasworks, Hilton and many other hotels.

This was my second time in Ten Square. I was so excited...As last time was ages ago that I stayed here..but I really wanted to get back. Nice and spacious rooms and very interesting doors to bathroom...You will see. friendly receptionist booked us into a restaurant of her choice and oh boy, we enjoyed it...The Flame was superb....and very short walk....I usually go to Zen..but I loved Flame....I would def come back. Breakfast is nice in the The grill...I must try and have dinner here sometime...Bar and all seemed to be busy..def recommend...

Room Tip: we were on the second floor....it was great...205
2  Thank IrlandeRussie
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a wonderful afternoon here yesterday with my Mother, as a pre Mother's Day treat. Staff were extremely courteous, helpful and friendly.
Our afternoon tea was delicious, and more than enough to eat for two people. We did order some extra tea however, as one cocktail wasn't enough to accompany all the little treats.
Lovely afternoon, will definitely visit again.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Mmeharris
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Second visit and not dissappointed. Fabulous upgrade to Room 210 . Clean, spacious, modern room. Staff extremely helpful, nothing to much trouble. Lively bar and excellent breakfast service. Location for those visiting Belfast for the first time a must. Thank you to everyone at Ten Square, hope to be back soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I could not recommend this hotel highly enough,my husband and I stayed 3 nights for my Birthday treat. We originally booked a "cosy" room, but on check in Sunday afternoon we were upgraded by the lovely receptionist Stephanie,,.all the staff were extremely attentive, bar staff, excellent also.
If I were to have one criticism it would be the traffic noise, now I am certainly aware that the hotel is not remotely responsible for that, but if you are a light sleeper be aware that Belfast City wakes early.We were in room 201, facing the City Hall.The hotel is in a cracking position for taking in all the sights,central to all the shopping streets too.Make sure if you can to take the Titanic Experience tour , which was fantastic, and as for the walk across the Carrick-a-rede bridge, exhilarating would be the word.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed on a Sunday in belfast. Went for the romantic package. Went down a treat. Very well presented and house wine was pretty good. Was on level 3 facing the beautiful view of city hall. I would recommend a room at the rear of the hotel if a light sleeper, as monday morning traffic could be heard loud and clear.
On the night we had a couple drinks out and about and opted for dinner in the hotel restaurant on return. Ribs were sticky and delicious. My partner had fish and said it was a delight. Service was great though restaurant was full we had sit just in the bar area.
Breakfast was good. Extortionately priced though. 18 pounds for an Ulster breakfast. Michelin star chef wouldn't charge that for sausage, bacon and eggs. Glad it was included in the price.
All in all spotlessly clean and well located.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I got married at Ten Square in 2009 which was truly outstanding. The staff, the food, the rooms, the atmosphere are simply fantastic. The staff are incredibly accommodating and are so happy to assist with any requests.
We have stayed and eaten here many times since 2009 and I can honestly say this is my favorite hotel as it ticks so many boxes simultaneously. Having recently stayed here with my 2 year old I was a bot worried how things would go - they made every effort to make our stay stress free and my daughter was spoiled by all the staff!! I have stayed in 5 stars in the far east that don't compete as they are not as friendly and welcoming.
I cannot wait for my next trip as this is a very special place in the heart of a great city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple