“Fantastic.....as usual!”
Review of Ten Square

Ten Square
Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Reviewed 20 February 2011

My husband and I stayed at Ten Square with friends for a birthday celebration. The hotel staff were wonderful...couldn't do enough for us. We had stayed last month and this time we were upgraded to a deluxe room free of charge as a thank you for our custom. There is nothing to fault at the hotel, its very relaxing, rooms are spacious, clean and well presented, staff are very efficient........in fact to sum it up, we can't wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,288)

Reviewed 17 February 2011

stayed here with my daughter before visiting the odyssey arena . excellent location for city centre .quaint, quiet , family run feel to this hotel - however the bar & restaurant seemed lively aswell . Free movies in the room & a free upgrade - my daughter was delighted ! would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Belfast . 5 minute walk to car park (extra expense) however the room was such good value that this was not a big issue . Staff were very helpful, chatty & efficient . I will be back.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 17 February 2011

What a great Hotel! I have been recommending Ten Square to everyone every since my husband and I stayed (with our 5 month old daughter). Everything about the hotel is great, the staff, the decor, the location, the breakfast...we left feeling totally recharged and looking forward to our next stay.
We were also delighted at the ease of travelling to Belfast thanks to the motorways. We drove from Tipperary, via Dublin - making the most of the facilities at the new service station at Lusk - and were gobsmacked at the total travel time (3 hours 15 mins). With a young baby, this made all the difference.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2011

We were booked in for one night B&B and on arrival found the staff very friendly and helpful. All information was presented and we were shown to our room. On arrival to room all equipment etc was explained. Rooms very well presented and amenities very good, however room could have done with being painted to keep up to standard with rest of hotel. Would stay here again and breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank holidaypal36
Reviewed 7 February 2011

I do have mixed feelings about Ten Square. My husband and I stayed for one night. On the plus side the staff we encountered throughout the hotel were excellent. Athough previous reviews of the breakfast were poor, the breakfast for us was excellent. Freshly prepared food of a very good quality. We did not have dinner in the hotel. Our room was well appointed as you would expect from a 4 star and the bed was extremely comfortable and large. However on the negative side our room was directly above a function room. We had returned to the hotel before midnight, went up to our room and when I say the music which consisted mostly of Status Quo songs and the like was thumping in our room, I am not exaggerating until 1am. Now at the very least the hotel should have informed us of this when we made the booking. Our room could do with a repaint as the walls were badly scuffed. The shower was above the bath and although it had a very strong flow of water, the shower head was full of limescale. The grout on the tiles had seen better days and there was a shower curtain instead of a screen. Although the hotel is in a super location there was an awful lot of road noise. I think the hotel would be suitable for twentysomethings looking for a fun night out . If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing, romantic break then I strongly suggest you go elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2011

Well I stayed here for one night in Jan 2011 - I was really surprised, friendly staff, lovely rooms and excellent location. A few mistakes with room service orders but the staff are so friendly, accommodating and helpful. I recently stayed at the merchant which was fab but this was a third of the price and yet I felt more at home here! I am very hard to please but ten square has now become my new home from home. Danielle on reception is a fab help and goes out of her way to help :-) many thanks

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 28 January 2011

I rang ten square up on a whim (my girlfriend) had heard good reviews to see if they had a cancellation. We were in luck and after the short train ride from Dublin we tucking into great food and chatting with the friendliest hotel staff I've ever met.
We had gotten engaged the previous day and everyone seemed intent on making any effort to improve our incredible stay.
The hotel itself was perfect, large rooms comfy bed and really central. The staff are a credit to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple