“Good food, good atmosphere, reasonably priced - try it out”
Review of Cyprianis Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cyprianis Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Newly opened July 2012...
Description: Newly opened July 2012...
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Went here with 2 friends on Friday evening. The food was very nice and there was a nice atmosphere. It would be good place to go fro a romantic meal.
Only problem was that our dessert took ages, I think they forgot about it so we got it taken off our bill which was nice.
Definitely planning on going back here

Reviewed 27 August 2012

I love Italian food and decided to visit Cyprianis restaurant, the interior is pretty impressive and the upstairs bar is comfortable and quirky. We visited the bar to enjoy a pre-dinner drink only to wait 20 minutes for service. This was at 7.30 on a Friday evening , and were advised the upstairs bar was not yet set up, hence the delay !! When the drinks arrived the prosecco was flat but the vodka martini was good. We asked the waiting staff for a second prosecco and this was received after a further 5 minute wait. After our drinks we went down to our table and were seated near the window. I ordered pizza with parma ham and parmesan and my partner ordered the veal. We were amazed to receive our food bill before our main courses arrived and when one of the waiting staff realised this they quickly took this away. The waiting staff were very pleasant but slightly disorganised. When the food arrived, the pizza was ok. I had asked if the base was thin and was advised this was the case but was disappointed when the pizza arrived to find while it was thin it was not entirely crispy. Also the pizza had been cooked but the the parma and parmesan had been added after cooking and so it was warm pizza and cold toppings. Also instead of rocket added to the top it was a mixture of basil leaves and rocket. My partner said the veal was ok but slighly small im portion and the garlic saute potatoes as a side order were out of the freezer. So halfway through out meal we had a couple seated beside us who were extremely loud and seemed a bit drunk, so loud that we had to rush the food to finish the meal. I expect the staff have been advised to seat everyone at the window for effect, so lets not worry about what the customer wants and instead pack them in tightly at the windows to make this restaurant look busy. I will never be back to this establishment..

1  Thank BrendaB19
Reviewed 8 August 2012

FANTASTIC food. If you loved the old Cafe Milano, then this is even better. The food was pretty amazing. My husband had steak, apparently the best he has ever had! I chose a gorgeous seafood pasta dish, that was beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. As it was still early , we decided to continue our evening upstairs to the lush, retro feel of the tapas bar to enjoy a few cocktails before heading home. Great night. Look forward to returning.

1  Thank lisa f
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Cyprianis Italian Tapas bar/restaurant was a good call......and without doubt for me, the best Italian food to be had in Belfast....and I've been round a few in my day...
I had several business colleagues over from London, it was very handy to their hotel and Queens University and City centre etc.......and decided to give this new place a go.... We were not disappointed .!!.. The food was amazing and authentic at a great price...!!..and the staff friendly and professional....all in all... a great spot .....we'll be booking this years Christmas shin-dig upstairs in their new Tapas disco lounge for sure..!...........

1  Thank Squinter1798