“Good pizza at a reasonable price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Pizza Express
Ranked #683 of 1,041 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Belfast Victoria Square offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
Ireland
“Good pizza at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Very busy pizza restaurant which does what it says on the tin. You'll leave happy and if you go The Kitchen Bar for a few pints of Heverlee afterwards, you'll be even happier.

Visited March 2014

“Express........more like the slow ferry!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Second visit here and the speed of food to table is shocking. It was the first day of half term and the 4/5 waiting staff were rushed off of there feet. We sat down at 1210hrs and by 1230hrs they were turning away table after table of potential customers with a wait time of 30 mins. We only had two courses and the time in the restaurant was 85mins.

We had to wait at least 50mins between courses. Serious lack of kitchen staff. This puts real pressure on the waiting staff, who incidentally are amazing.

My last meal here was a relaxing evening meal and I did not mind the waiting between courses. But at a lunchtime when families are looking to eat and go I found this to be a disaster.

• Visited February 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Pizza Express!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

Pizza Express is Pizza Express! You know when you go that you will get very good food at a reasonable price. The Pizza Express in Victoria Square has a great atmosphere and always has pleasant staff. Well worth a visit for a casual meal. Very family friendly as well.

• Visited February 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Pizza heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

very reasonable. The pizzas are amazing. Have gone to this restaurant many times and the standard is always very very high. The service is fantastic and the atmosphere is really good - whether out for a romantic meal or celebrating with friends it's a great place to go.

Visited March 2013
Portstewart, Londonderry.
“Always superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

When it comes to pizza, I feel I have earned the right to write a review. I have tried many in the Belfast area and beyond, and Pizza Express Victoria Square ranks the highest for me: In Belfast, anyway. I have visited this restaurant dozens and dozens of times, and most recently last night, so I will base my review on this most recent experience.
I had been sent a 40% off coupon earlier that day, so I decided to avail of this on my day off. I got 3 courses as I was due to save quite a bit, and the food, as it is always is, was excellent. I always get the 'Etna' pizza, minus the peppers, on the Romana base, and it is always superb. They have many oils and things to accompany your pizza and they usually always offer me something to replace the peppers on my pizza, too, which is nice.
Granted, the food off the menu is quite pricey, but it is top quality, and there are deals to be had in Pizza Express, as well. Service is generally good in there, and this particular branch of the three in our city is my clear favourite. Last night, I was attended to by 'Daniel', who was polite and most helpful in making my trip to the restaurant as good as it could have been. There are a few good pizza establishments in Belfast, but this one gets my no.1 vote.

• Visited January 2014