“Great food at great price ”
Review of The Grapevine

The Grapevine
Ranked #109 of 1,056 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Casual Dining
“Great food at great price ”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Went here today with friends out of work. I have been here once before and really enjoyed the food again. The menu is fantastic, you can have anything from fresh sandwiches /wraps or baguettes or you can choose from their hot soups or curries. The staff are polite and very friendly. I thoroughly enjoyed the chicken curry today and would definitely recommend eating here and will definitely be back!

1 Thank Shaw002

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“i just loved the grapevine food and service”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I have been to this place over the past few,weeks on a,number of occasions and I have to say the service and the food has been absolutely outstanding and amazing I give this 5 stars. The food is homemade, the service is quick and the staff are lovely. I would definitely recommend eating here!

• Visited July 2014
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Must visit!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

A lovely place to have lunch. You can find sandwiches-wraps, salads and soups. Don't expect steaks or anything similar, go to a restaurant instead! Nice service, splendid and tasteful food. And in a really good price too!

• Visited July 2014
Belfast, Northern Ireland
“Amazing cafe - best place for lunch in Belfast!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I work in Belfast city centre and have eaten lunch just about everywhere...or so I thought. A colleague took me here last week and I can't believe I didn't know about it. I've been back twice since! The hot food is incredible - stews, soups, chilli, curry all taste great. Today I had a butternut squash, chickpea and lentil curry and it was just amazing. Really packed full of flavor, perfectly seasoned and very healthy too. Their sandwiches made fresh in front of you are full and very fresh. They also do hot baguettes - my colleague had a beef brisket one and loved it. It's always busy but never feels crowded and they've outside tables too which are great in the sunshine. I've been looking for somewhere healthy yet filling AND affordable to eat lunch and this place is perfect. I think I'll never be away from it now!

• Visited June 2014
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“Not the best”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I was staying at the porch house but dined here and was very disappointed. It's not my taste but the decor is cold and stark. Lots of people must like it. Personally I don't. But sadly the service wasn't great either. But it won't stop me coming. Nice place overall.

Visited May 2014