“Fast & Fresh”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is not only a restaurant but a take away as well. We had the pleasure of ordering a carry out a few days ago and was very happy with the delivery. The food was hot and very tasty. It was delivered in about 30 minutes and with a few free extras thrown in. This is not quite my local but I will be using it in future.

Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch for three people with 2 soft drinks for only £27. That included starters! Really tasty salt and chilli squid and also the rib version. The honey chilli main course is lovely, and fans of garlic will love the chicken Peking, we will return, staff also lovely and helpful.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

the honey chilli is so beaut, i could eat it every night for my dinner hha. its quick service so great for a before the cinema dinner.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

On arrival at Gaze an uninterested female waitress showed us to our table and gave us one correct menu and a lunch menu that ended at 2pm (it was 7pm in the evening?!) and rushed off in a hurry.
Our service was then taken over by a polite male waiter, drinks arrived quickly and our main meals were out of the kitchen extremely fast which was brilliant. The food itself was delicious, it tasted very fresh - not greasy like other Asian restaurants. All the meat was tender and the vegetables were crisp - not overdone. I would return to Gaze again definitely.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We visited Gaze restaurant in Dundonald after seeing a film and I can honestly say, I was pleasantly surprised. It had been a while since my last visit, probably a couple of years but it will not be so long until my next. We took advantage of a special offer of 2 courses for 9.95 and unlike many of these 'thrown together' offerings, this one was fresh and delicious. Portion size was amazing considering the price and although some of the staff weren't the friendliest, others were perfectly amiable so our visit was very enjoyable. I can definitely recommend it for couples or families as the choice is great, the food is great and the value is excellent.