“Best chippie in the world”
Review of Spence's chip shop

Spence's chip shop
Ranked #626 of 1,108 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

I'm 36 and have been goin to eddies all my life. Brilliant food with excellent service!!

Pasties are the best thing on the menu in my opinion.

3  Thank Kareneli

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Eddie Spence's is a pure experience of East Belfast! Sit in and have a fish supper and a tin of coke with a straw. Sit back and people watch all the characters of East Belfast - the craic is 90! Carry out your fish supper and you'll get it wrapped in newspaper - that's quality!

2  Thank CynthiaRose8
Reviewed 11 April 2013

On my visit home Belfast went to Spence's for tea on Friday night,
Spotless, lovely booths to sit in.
The fish and chips yummy yummy!, not greasy, not to dry, just perfect!!
The homemade Pasties, very good, if you like pasties, you have to try these..

Looking forward to my next visit.. Know where I will be having my Fish & chips!

Mims

3  Thank Miriam T
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My daughter and I really enjoyed the pastie and haddock dinner. Big portions and we had a hard time finishing as our bellies got full. Wait staff very pleasant.This chippie is very neat and clean. Neat memorablilia in the shop to look at. This is a must stop at place if you are visiting the Belfast area.

2  Thank Shelley B
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Traditional family run chippy with bags of history.. Sit in on the wooden bench or takeaway, the food is always great

1  Thank beekeeper16328