“Bubs 5 stars!!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Must say the service in here was first class. The restaurant was busy, and although the waitress was obviously very busy, she was always attentive and friendly (I believe her name was Denise or Demi).
The food was equally as good! I feel there could be a shift in power in Dundonald, away from the mediocrity and over priced food (in my opinion) of Wolfes and Blue Chicago.

2  Thank J T
Bubs_Management, Manager at Bubs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for taking time to post your kind review, we are glad you are appreciating our efforts at Bubs, if you could take the time to drop me an e-mail at feedback@bubsbistro.co.uk I would like to offer you a gesture of our appreciation towards your next visit.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I took my daughter for dinner,first impressions were very good it was clean and colourful no background music created a strange atmosphere but it was ok.the staff member that greeted us was friendly,I asked was there any toys for the kids to play with she said no but they did have colouring page and crayons,we are still waiting for them!!! after asking a further time we just gave up.We ordered are food at 5.30 fish and chips and a children's chicken nuggets and chips with carrots on the side,it came at 6.15 dripping with oil and no carrots for my daughter,the drinks we ordered were plastic bottles of water and diet coke,they were warm although we did get a glass with ice so I let it pass. This is not a well run organisation they seem to be out of touch when it comes to customer service and just serving food in general, I definitely will not be back

4  Thank Gavc335
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I walked into the cafe
The manager John was very friendly, I went up and ordered by food it was there in a flash
The food is lovely