“Bella serata!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I went to Goodfellas with work colleagues to celebrate my work colleague's birthday. The restraunt has a lovely atmosphere with so many choices on the menu with cheap prices. I ordered sweet chilli chicken with chips and it was tasty enough. The staff did a great job helping us celebrate our friend's birthday. I will recommend this to everyone!

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

Always the best food in the west. Grwat service, cheap as chips and byo :) I had pizza and my partner had chicken kiev. Really good portions, gorgeous taste and fab desserts.

1  Thank fitz3
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Food is always great quality and great prices. You will not leave hungry. Lovely atmosphere with lovely staff. Definitely try it!

2  Thank geraldinek874
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We went to the restaurant on Friday 10th January for a special occasion as a family, that being a 60th birthday. The food was mediocre to say the least, some of the party had ordered steaks (which at £20) were full of grisle, i had ordered a spaghetti bolognese which for an italian restuarant was flavourless and inedible. My sister in law had ordered carbonara which again was inedible and lacking on flavour. Shockingly no black pepper or parmesan were available. We had ordered a pizza for the children in our party which mid-way through our meal had not arrived, when asked the waitress indicated that it had in fact been forgotten and therefore we had to wait for a pizza to be made.
The service was poor at times and overall the quality of food was appalling. I hope this review helps someone else from wasting their money dining there, the food is poor quality and very disappointing.

6  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

The food can't be faulted. Great menu and always satisfying.

However the restaurant has no waiting area - you have to wait in the hallway. And on every visit here I have had to wait on a table for 15+ mins.

On one occasion we had to wait an hour for a table we had booked! There was a huge crowd of people in a small hallway waiting on tables, with many people leaving instead.

After complaining about the hour wait we were seated but no apology or complementary drinks or anything like that!

Great restaurant and the food is worth it but they need to stop over-booking tables.