“Pauline and Shawn: Thank You Jabbar Abdul”

Afternoon Tea at Europa Hotel - Belfast
Ranked #185 of 1,129 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

My wife and I had just got to Belfast and although we were staying at another hotel we passed by the Europa hotel's restaurant and decided to have lunch there. We were greeted by a gentleman named Jabbar Abdul and seated with outmost hospitality and warmth. The few female waiter that we came across were not so impressive and hopefully will learn to better. Jabbar is really a sweet and highly professional man in his field and his articulation and mannerism is above and beyond ordinary, Europa hotel must be prove of him as well as their great and talented chef whom I had the pleasure to thank personally for one of the most scrumptious burgers I have ever had, and for which I went back twice. Thank you Jabbar, thank you chef! Next time in Belfast, we'll certainly visit you.

Dunnjo, Manager at Afternoon Tea at Europa Hotel - Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Shawn R,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback on your meal at the Europa Hotel. hank you for your lovely comments of Jabbar, I will be sure to pass this on to him personally along with the Executive Chef.

Please do come and visit us again when you are next in Belfast.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The Afternoon Tea was a gift to celebrate our 47th Wedding Anniversary. It really was made special and memorable by the variety of delicious sandwiches, dainty cakes and scones with strawberry jam and cream. Our enjoyment was greatly enhanced by the calm,quiet surrroundings and the charming attentiveness of Jill and Veronica, who gently and efficiently looked after our every needs. It was impossible to finish all the 'goodies' and we appreciated the thoughtfulness of the take-away boxes.

1  Thank Derick W

Dear Derick W,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding the afternoon tea at the Europa Hotel. Congratulations on your 47th Wedding Anniversary with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Had a lovely afternoon and it was made extra special by our waiter, I can't remember his name but he was from Malta. He is a credit to your business, I would like to thank him.

2  Thank sarah-holohan

Dear Sarah H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your afternoon at the Europa Hotel. I will certainly pass on your feedback to Frank.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The Europa is simply one of the best places to go and enjoy an afternoon tea or coffee. Very clean, spacious, comfortable, luxurious. The service is excellent and the staff are very friendly indeed. The Europa is accustomed to serving tourist and I think this makes a big difference when you are away from home. You never feel rushed when having you tea, simply sit there and enjoy good conversation with a friend or wife. I have been several times this summer while holding in Belfast and intend to return upon my next trip. So thumbs up Europa, you made me very happy indeed.
Oh, I forgot to mention great value.

2  Thank WMStevensonIII

Dear WMStevensonIII,

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your time in the Piano, Bar and Lounge. I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and we do hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Superb surroundings, attentive staff made experience worth while. Nic to be fuss over after busy day.

Dear Ireland T,

Thank you for your lovely feedback on afternoon tea at the Europa Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed our food and service and will certainly pass on your feedback to Aaron.