“too expensive, small portions, burgers from tesco”
Review of Soda Joes

Soda Joes
Ranked #832 of 1,113 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

hi. we went there a few days ago. Got chicken and my bf got a burger. the burger was tiny, chips still not dobe, salad consisted only of salad and poir quality, cheap tomatoes. my chicken was tiny with a bit of salad. very bad for the amount of money we paid. staff of but not really much bothering. ..clean place. not american at all I will not be back...

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My partner, daughter and I came here for a bite to eat before we went bowling on a Sunday. The waiter who showed us to our seat didn't even mutter a hello just showed us to our table and left. A girl came to take our orders and my partner ordered the Philly Cheese Steak, I ordered the Chicken Supreme and got our daughter a kids meal of chicken tenders and chips. When they eventually came they had given my partner chicken instead of steak, I mentioned to them that that wasn't what he ordered and they replaced within in a matter of minutes. I attempted to cut in to my chicken but it was tough and hard. That's when I noticed pink and blood still on it. Couldn't eat it and when I complained they tried to say it was a blood vessel! My daughter's plate had enough chips on it to feed a small nation with the most miserable looking chicken tenders (2 tiny pieces) ever. Would never go back, absolutely terrible. I'm surprised they've stayed in business so long.

1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed 16 February 2014

my granddaughter, a friend and myself ate here last night before going to the xfactor. my friend had chicken breast - to be fair it looked ok and she said it was fine. my granddaughter had sausages- she took one bite and said they were not nice (her words) finally I had battered scampi-this was huge chunks of breaded batter with nothing in the middle!!! it was horrid- I ate one piece then open all the rest to look for scampi - nothing there. when the waitress came to take our plates away she didn't even ask why both sausages and scampi were not eaten. very very poor quality and not cheap. I would give it a miss.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Ate here today. Restaurant was not busy when we arrived but soon was busy. Staff professional and courteous. Family friendly which was a plus and made for a relaxed dining experience. Food was served quickly and was tasty. My husband had the chilli con carne which was lovely with a hint of spice. Only downside was that it was served with french fries? Really? They were soggy and not an appropriate with the chilli. My chicken dish was great and cubed potatoes fine. Garnish could have been improved. Kids ate of our plates and enjoyed the food. Atmosphere was typical fast food style.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

bit of long wait, fair enough it was at a busy time, place is very clean staff are excellent, food came quickly, tasted ok, but not great value for money came away still with the munchies, and the music maybe it was our particular seating was a bit loud wont be going back.

1  Thank mickel59