“Very nice deli style breakfast”
Review of The Bakery

The Bakery
Ranked #115 of 1,096 Restaurants in Belfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

Both ate breakfast for under a tenner. Bacon has a nice smokey flavour. Sausages wont win any awards if entered in to butchery competitions but are tasty enough and certainly not poor quality. Fast service with a smile too. Perfect alternative to the horrible hotel breakfasts

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Love this place. Tiny with few tables but worth the wait in line for exceptional food at a reasonable cost.

1  Thank Kathie31281
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Called in for a quick breakfast bap on Sat 24 Aug just after we had arrived in Belfast (and had dropped our luggage off at nearby Fitzwilliam hotel), had an excellent tasty sausage bap whilst my wife had a bacon bap. I ordered a cup of tea and the very generous pot had enough in it for 3 cups. A really friendly, clean and good-value bakery/cafe, pay it a visit.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We just happened upon this inviting cafe on our way from the train/coach station to our hotel. We'd had an early flight and was feeling a bit peckish. The Bakery has kerb appeal, especially if there are people sat outside, you can't help to notice some of the quirky crockery. We just had a light(ish) snack - soda farls all round, and I have to say they were the best soda farls I've ever had. The coffee was really good, and all reasonably priced - 2 soda farls with sausage, 1 with butter and jams, 1 coffee and 2 bottles of cola came to £10, rediculously cheap. The two men and one lady working there were all so friendly and charming. This isn't the sort of place I'd have expected to find so close to a coach/train station, this is definitely no 'greasy spoon'. We also stopped by on our way back to the coach station to pick up a sandwich to have at the airport. Again, the service and food was fab. Well done, I hope you're really successful.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

What a great place for a morning coffee or something more substantial. I didnt notice they did pancakes with maple syrup until after I had ordered. Two coffees & 2 scones for less than a fiver - what more could you ask for.Staff very friendly and with the good weather a perfect place to sit and people watch.

1  Thank n1952