“Hotel went on fire during our stay”
Review of Hotel Etap Belfast

Hotel Etap Belfast
Ranked #32 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Patrice R, General Manager at Hotel Etap Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Reviewed 17 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Patrice R, General Manager at Hotel Etap Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel. I found it bright and very accommodating. Staff were very friendly and polite and I would recommend staying here again to anyone including my friends. Rooms were nice too. Price of accommodation very reasonable too and very convenient to city centre.

1  Thank Colin F
Patrice R, General Manager at Hotel Etap Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Patrice Renault, General Manager

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I would NEVER stay here again, non illuminated signage out side the venue, (passed it 3 times), basic furniture, price changing bookings, a "Ryanair style Hotel"(depending on the night), room basic, barely enough space to swing a cat.
Two positives, friendly staff & decent TV, you would do better in a B&B.
Un appealing, un attractive & avoidable. They have a "so called deal with a parking company across the road, it doesn't open till 9.0am on a Sunday but they don't tell you that!
Belfast is a happening city, I would not stay here again, how would you fancy a "Bunk bed" sideways over yours ?
This hotel is not cheap either, go for a B&B, it's personable, with a choice of cooked or continental, and no hassle about parking or a bunk bed over your head, decent furniture & decor too!

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly. I am pleased to let you know that the external signage is now illuminated. Kind regards, Patrice Renault, General Manager.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Patrice R, General Manager at Hotel Etap Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Reviewed 8 December 2013

ETAP hotel in Belfast is a fantastic budget hotel that would be perfect for anyone requiring a short stay on a budget. Hotel is spotlessly clean and all very well looked after. Staff are very helpful, friendly and well informed. The rooms are small and compact but everything you need is there, and for the price, you cannot expect 5star luxury. Hotel is centrally located on the Dublin Road, perfect for anyone wanting to see around the city on foot, and there is a multistory carpark situated directly opposite the hotel for anyone with a car. Note that if you give the hotel reception your parking token before you leave they give a £2 discount on the parking charges (£8 for 24hrs instead of £10)
I'll definitely be using this hotel again when staying over in Belfast. Highly recommended for the price

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Patrice R, General Manager at Hotel Etap Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I stayed here for two nights for my birthday with friends and had the worst time I had my phone stole and no help from the staff the room was clean and bed was hard the shower was beside the bed witch I found strange to top that all off I left a bag behind as I just wanted to get out ASAP I rang and asked if they could keep it for me and my sister who lives round the the area would come get it the lady on the phone was very nice and rang up to the cleaners while I was on hold and came back and said we have it that's fine then my sister went to get it was standing
For half an hour waiting on them to find it came back and said the head cleaner was off that she had the keys so I just rang up today and was told their is no bag the girl on the phone was so rude she said it was put in the bin I am very upset at the fact that it has took them almost a week of telling me that my bag was their and leaving my sister to wait for my bag that they knew they had put in the bin with my medicine my I add I will never stay in this hotel again and I recommend if your thinking of staying leave your dear stuff at home

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Jimmcg86
Patrice R, General Manager at Hotel Etap Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We treat all of our comments with the utmost seriousness and we will be investigating this matter accordingly. Kind regards, Patrice Renault, General Manager.