“Absolutely First Class”

Mr Jd's New Titanic Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Been going to JD's from I was no age but the last number of years I havent been the frequent visitor I used to be. But I have recently started going back as my g/f is ceoliac. Staff are still brilliant but with the added bonus of them actually knowing their stuff when it comes to gluten free cooking. Couldnt be more helpful and even offering other gluten options and sauces to try. Absolutely first class!!

4  Thank m j

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Have been coming here for about the last year or so as my girlfriend is gluten intolerant. Food is usually delicious and staff are very helpful and friendly. However our last visit last week we noticed the batter had changed. It was very hard, not crispy and it's usual standard. Apart from that was delicious and will be back again only after the batter is changed back hopefully.

2  Thank Neil R
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I did enjoy my chips here but I did find my battered sausages greasy. I know chippys can be greasy not healthy food but it didnt agree with me, left me feeling bit sick.

there is chairs you can sit in witch is good, you can sit look at all the pictures of titanic, and if you want you can buy a few souvenirs.

Will I be back yes, but think I will try something else next time.

staff are friendly, prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

use here regularly as i live nearby but on several occasions they have got our order wrong or things have been missing, have said to them multiple times about it, also they seem to open and close whenever they feel like it no set times? other than that food is lovely.

1  Thank stacejacks
Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is a fish and chip shop. Surprisingly it is also gluten free, which makes no difference to those of you who can eat gluten (as it taste the same) but a world of difference to those who cannot.
It serves excellent fish and chips.
The portions are huge. The batter is thin and crispy on the fish. The chips are crisp on the outside and soft and floury inside.
I was amazed by it. Very good indeed.

4  Thank MuttonBrighton