“A great tour of Belfast”
Review of Hidden Belfast

Hidden Belfast
Ranked #62 of 112 Tours in Belfast
More attraction details
Owner description: A one hour walking tour in Belfast City Centre uncovering the hidden gems both historic and recent in the city. The best thing about Belfast is the people and we cover the full range, ” Benevolence, Blackguards and Balloon Heads!” Informative, eye opening, engaging and good fun, we finish the tour with free coffee or tea. The perfect introduction to the city!
Larne, United Kingdom
“A great tour of Belfast”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

This tour doesn't just show you the "popular sites," it gives you a well-rounded view, from as big as City Hall to the invisible back alleys and locals cafes. Tour guide Nathan was passionate about his city. He gave a lot of information, wasn't afraid to give his own thoughts, and even went over time to show us more. Definitely worth it.

Paris, France
“Very informative, personal and great value money wise”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We were a small group of 6, wich allowed us to ask mamy questions. The guid introduced us to Belfast's main sights in the city centre but also showed us some hidden gems we would not have discovered otherwise. I can truly recommend it.

“A light that shines!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Belfast was just a little stop on our honeymoon cruiseship tour. Unfortunately we couldn't spent much time in this city. Turned out, it was the best idea ever to join Arthur on his hidden Belfast tour! A thrilling hour! And as a special honeymoon bonus, he performed a song on his guitar for us! It was awesome. Made my wife melt into tears :') Thank you so much!

Visited August 2013
UndertoneCity, Manager at Hidden Belfast, responded to this review, 29 August 2013
I remember you both well. I'm so pleased I helped you enjoy your day and I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I don't do it for everyone but a couple on honeymoon? It'll be a memory from Belfast which is good and positive and that's what we try and deliver. With all good wishes and blessings for your future happiness. Arthur
Los Angeles, California
“A Must Do in Belfast”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The Hidden Belfast tour is a "must do" for anyone wanting to know something about Belfast or for pure entertainment value. We thoroughly enjoyed Arthur's knowledge, wit, passion and sensibilities (ok so maybe you can't put the word sensibilities and Arthur in the same sentence) during the Hidden Belfast tour. We felt he took us to otherwise undiscoverable spots, inside tips on where to eat, and our two teenage boys appreciated his knowledge about the music scene in and around Belfast. We felt Arthur created the tour just for us.. We could have done another hour with him!

London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very good value for money”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I am very happy that I and my friends we decided to do this tour. It was the best 1 hour spent in Belfast. Our guide Arthur was very good and kept out interest up for the whole 1 hour. I would highly recommend this tour and its great value for money.