“Healthy and flavoursome ”
Review of Slim's Kitchen

Slim's Kitchen
Ranked #301 of 1,056 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Healthy and flavoursome ”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious tasty crunchy vegetables and succulent meats. Packed full of flavour but with less additives and other nasties. Great atmosphere and good service. Hope to visit again soon.

• Polish first
“Top drawer”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Good food, good service at at a good price. Didn't have any fancy shakes to drink so that's something for our next visit. Looking forward to the new one opening in Vic Square

• Visited March 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Service, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have had the pleasure of dining at Slims on numerous occasions and can honestly say I have never been disappointed. Food is fantastic, can highly recommend the grilled wings, Perri Perri Chicken and delicious fries. Their americano's are one of the best I have had out in a while.

For cycling enthusiasts I Strongly recommend joining the SHK cycling group which meets every Sunday at 9.30am, craic is good and the pace steady :-)

• Visited March 2014
“Yummy! ”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We came here for dinner early saturday evening and I really enjoyed our meal. We didn't have to wait and we got served very quickly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had both had a chicken enchilada which was really tasty and we both loved it. I really liked the portion sizes- enoigh that i was satisfied wihmthout being stuffed! Also seeing as it was healthy cooking I splashed out and had a raspberry brownie for dessert - I was very sad when I was finished, it was so good. The decor was lovely and I liked the relaxed atmosphere. I have recommended to everyone and I will definitely be back!

“perfect guilt-free girly dinner!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

The food is healthier but so so tasty! I'm on a diet & this is somewhere I can go out with friends for good food but not feel guilty after! The staff are all so friendly & the place is always packed so there's a great atmosphere! Can't wait for the next one to open!

• Visited May 2014