“Great service”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went with my family service was excellent although a little pricey, the food I found to be quite bland, all the dishes tasted the same, but I have been to many restaurants so my taste buds are well cultured !! overall a good experience i wouldn't go again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 327Sammy

“Nice decor, food disappointing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The restaurant design and décor is really nice. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was certainly very busy the Saturday night we visited. Unfortunately regardless of ordering different dishes, they all seemed to taste the same and I couldn't say the food was really tasty. With having much better indian food available in the restaurant opposite the Rajput, I would go there first and foremost.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Smateer
Belfast
“Best Indian restaurant I've ever been to”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The good here is just amazing and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. As it is a BYO it works out extremely cheap for what you are getting both from a quality and a quantity perspective.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Yipsandyeos
Berkshire, UK
“Fresh food, friendly staff, recommended”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Rajput serves some of the freshest Indian food I've tasted outside of India. The saag aloo (spinach and potato) was particularly good. The restaurant is unlicensed - you can bring your own beer or wine for a small corkage charge. We asked for Lassi. It's not on the menu (Belfast diners prefer beer with their curries) but the owner said with a day's warning he could have it made specially for us. He also said he could also provide fish curries if ordered a day in advance. Excellent customer service, as well as terrific food. Warmly recommended.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank quaestor
“One of the best Indian's we've been to!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Some of the best Indian food we've had! Excellent, friendly service. Great for Gluten free, virtually every option on the menu we could choose from which is very rare! Owner very knowledgable. Take away available as well.

• Visited April 2014