“INDIAN EXCELLENCE!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2014

First visit to Rajput, taken by our nephew and niece. Food was fabulous, service second to none and we had a lovely night. Highly recommend food and service in this restaurant. Slight mix up about my vegetarian choice but it was sorted out quickly and with no fuss and without any argument. Can't wait to go back.

4  Thank Amanda S
There are newer reviews for Rajput

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went with my family service was excellent although a little pricey, the food I found to be quite bland, all the dishes tasted the same, but I have been to many restaurants so my taste buds are well cultured !! overall a good experience i wouldn't go again.

1  Thank 327Sammy
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The restaurant design and décor is really nice. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was certainly very busy the Saturday night we visited. Unfortunately regardless of ordering different dishes, they all seemed to taste the same and I couldn't say the food was really tasty. With having much better indian food available in the restaurant opposite the Rajput, I would go there first and foremost.

1  Thank Smateer
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The good here is just amazing and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. As it is a BYO it works out extremely cheap for what you are getting both from a quality and a quantity perspective.

2  Thank Yipsandyeos
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The Rajput serves some of the freshest Indian food I've tasted outside of India. The saag aloo (spinach and potato) was particularly good. The restaurant is unlicensed - you can bring your own beer or wine for a small corkage charge. We asked for Lassi. It's not on the menu (Belfast diners prefer beer with their curries) but the owner said with a day's warning he could have it made specially for us. He also said he could also provide fish curries if ordered a day in advance. Excellent customer service, as well as terrific food. Warmly recommended.

2  Thank quaestor