“Excellent!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions, both to sit in and for a takeaway. We have always experienced fantastic food, great service and a great atmosphere. My favourite Indian restaurant in Belfast!

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Emma R

Newtownards, United Kingdom
“INDIAN EXCELLENCE!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

First visit to Rajput, taken by our nephew and niece. Food was fabulous, service second to none and we had a lovely night. Highly recommend food and service in this restaurant. Slight mix up about my vegetarian choice but it was sorted out quickly and with no fuss and without any argument. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Amanda S
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Great service”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I went with my family service was excellent although a little pricey, the food I found to be quite bland, all the dishes tasted the same, but I have been to many restaurants so my taste buds are well cultured !! overall a good experience i wouldn't go again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank 327Sammy
“Nice decor, food disappointing”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The restaurant design and décor is really nice. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was certainly very busy the Saturday night we visited. Unfortunately regardless of ordering different dishes, they all seemed to taste the same and I couldn't say the food was really tasty. With having much better indian food available in the restaurant opposite the Rajput, I would go there first and foremost.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Smateer
Belfast
“Best Indian restaurant I've ever been to”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The good here is just amazing and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. As it is a BYO it works out extremely cheap for what you are getting both from a quality and a quantity perspective.

• Visited June 2014