“Buzzing lunch hour!”
Review of Doorsteps

Doorsteps
Ranked #625 of 1,135 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stunning sandwiches in local breads. Lunch time specials, and a great atmosphere.
They have several branches throughout Belfast and they also cater for outside events and meetings.
Sheer freshness and locally sourced high quality produce is what sets it apart. A lovely lunch-time break!

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Doorsteps I understand is extremely busy whether it is Lisburn road or city hospital location. Usually we cannot get near the place, the food is good. Becoming quite pricey, both locations are usually a mess where we have to clear our own table every time. Broken cutlery, staff ok. Food usually good but at Lisburn road be prepared for the staff to throw the food at you and the queue to be standing over you while you eat .

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Really enjoy Doorsteps, always get a very well filled sandwich for great value for money, lots to choose from and always very fresh. Perfect lunch at a budget cost. Excellent! will be back.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Doorsteps is your average high street sandwich shop no fuss no frills there sandwich are ok just think they go for quantity over quality the sandwiches have far to much fillings. I poped in over Xmas time fancied a prawn in Marie rose( love love love prawns lol) got the sandwich outta the wrapper muchied a bit and I found the prawn s had loads of shell in it, must of been the frozen ones. Still ate it but!!! Not for me sorry :(

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular and I must say this place really offers me exactly what I need. I go there for breakfast at the weekend after a night on the sauce. I work nearby so I'm there two or three times a week for a sandwich and at least once a day for a coffee.

All in all I must say this is the best outlet doorsteps have.