“A sober Kabab”

Add it.
Istanbul Kebabs
Ranked #580 of 1,193 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I was feeling lazy and fancied take away - wife and kids were away so I got to choose! Didn't fancy Indian or Chinese so set about looking for a Kebab. Bear in mind I'd not had a sip of beer to cloud my judgement. I can honestly say it was delicious, juicy meet and an excellent house sauce - not too spicy but with just the right amount of kick. I'll definitely be back! Excellent value for money as well - I was stuffed afterwards.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Food here is an example of good, service is nice and your not waiting long in your food. Not too far away from me and I visit around once a month, haven't had a bad visit yet.

Reviewed 30 October 2015 via mobile

Normally brilliant service and food but feel completely let down this time. Ordered from just eat and was happy when food arrived 20mins before est! Food Was cold so decided to call. While explaining it was cold and not edible lots of ppl where shouting in the background that I was a moron and what did I expect living 10 minutes away. Was told to keep food and replacement was on its way. Never arrived. Will never order again

2  Thank Phillip K
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

These pizza kebabs etc are a beaut all fresh great deals when u have a family cheap and lovely food cheapest abt just love there chicken picora kebab mmmmmm☺️

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I totally agree that this kebab shop is a thriving business. The food is fresh and tasty. The staff are courteous and friendly. The atmosphere is welcoming and helpful. The only problem is they are too handy!! Well done! Tesekkur ederim!!