“Best Hotel in Belfast”

GreenLeadersGold level
Zug, Switzerland
“Best Hotel in Belfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2012

We spend 1 night with a group in 2011 and in 2012. The customer appreciated the nice rooms and the professional service from the restaurant. We have already booked for 2013. The Hotel is great located not far away from the center. Thank you to the staff.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this review, 16 August 2012
It always makes us very happy to see a returning customer - honestly it is the best reward for our work and all of the hotel team are delighted about your comments.
Thank you very much and see you in 2013!!
Jan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Cracow, Malopolskie, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

...and I loved it (except the weather)!
The hotel is located near small park surounded by brick buildings, so morning views were quite pleasant. The hotel staff was always nice and helpfull, the rooms were always clean and the food was excellent.
Belfast? Radisson Blu. Without a doubt.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
I still remember my arrival to Belfast few years ago, how pleasantly I was surprised with the city and it's offerings, it is really a nice place to visit (and live). Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad we could have contributed to your experience here and were a perfect base for exploring the city. I hope to welcome you to our hotel and Belfast again soon.
Tipperary, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

Had difficulty finding hotel from website directions but when I rang the helpful receptionist gave very clear directions. Hotel very clean and bright. Bed blissful! Bar food very good and breakfast good, but not up to standard of other Raddisons I've stayed in. Staff very helpful.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review - I'm glad you liked the location of the hotel, our rooms, hotel style and that you enjoyed the food offered in our Gasworks bar & cafe. I'm sorry you felt the breakfast could have been better - if you would like to let me know what did we missed - please do not hesitate to drop me an email to Jan.Hanak@radissonblu.com - or if you stay with us again, please let us know how do you like your breakfast, or if there is anything you miss on our breakfast buffet and we will do our best to get it for you.
Reading, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012

I have stayed here twice, in 2011 and recently in July 2012. It's a smart modern hotel, with pleasant rooms, comfortable beds, good TV service and good views over the city from the upper floors. There's a lake in front of the hotel which is a nice touch. Breakfast buffet has a good range of food - English/American, continental, it's all there. The evening menu in the restaurant is extensive and varied, although not cheap. Some of the dishes have small portions available. Bar food is available all day. The staff there are helpful and friendly. The decor in the bar/restaurant/foyer is somewhat minimalist. If you're in the TV industry it's within walking distance of both BBC and UTV.

Room Tip: Personally I'd go for a south facing room on a higher floor
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
I'm really glad you are a returning to our hotel when staying in Belfast. Thank you very much for your review, It's great to see that we tick all boxes for you.
I'm sure you were offered our loyalty programme already, but just in case you were not - our Club Carlson frequent traveller programme offers great benefits including, discounts in restaurants, upgrades, free nights and more in all Radisson Blu, Park Inn and Park Plaza hotels worldwide, so it would be a shame not to collect points and benefits after your stays.
Hope to see you again soon.
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Stayed here with family (2 boys) for two nights. Hotel was as expected for Radisson Blu - delivered what it promised. Room contained everything we needed, and was clean and tidy. We ate in both the restaurant and had room service - both meals were of a good quality and reasonably priced. However, the reason we did this is that the hotel is a little out of the way. With young children, a stroll into the centre of the city (and back again afterwards) to find a restaurant seemed a little too much. But I wouldn't hesitate to stay at again, particularly if travelling on my own.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad you and you family have had a great time in Belfast and enjoyed your stay in our hotel including our food and beverage offerings. I hope you took advantage of our family dining options - which we have introduced this summer and are quite popular with the families staying with us. Although it is a short walk to the city centre, I appreciate sometimes it might be a bit longer for smaller children, I hope this was compensated by the carparking available on site.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

I have stayed hear a number of times and found the hotel to be good value for money with friendly staff and well located for all your shopping needs.

Rooms are clean and well presented, breakfast buffet is what you expect from any Radisson with a wide choice.

I will certainly be back

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
It's always nice to see 5* review - thank you very much for that, but more importantly for returning to our hotel whenever you stay in Belfast. I'm glad we deliver constantly good service in line with your expectations from Radisson Blu brand and hope to see you again soon.
west virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

I stayed here for one night while on a tour of Ireland. This hotel was the most modern one I stayed during my 2 week trip. It's centrally located and the room was very large. The restaurant service at dinner was great but for breakfast was a bit slow as far as waiting for coffee. It's a self serve breakfast buffet. I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you very much for staying with us and for posting your review - it's nice to hear that you have had a great time with us, liked our rooms & location of the hotel. Apologies for the slower service at breakfast - I will make sure it's followed up on with my restaurant team.