Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
US$450
US$426
Official Site
1,679 results
All reviewsa business class roombusiness parkcity centrenespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelmini barbar foodquiet locationwithin walking distancestandard roomreception staffweekend breakmin walkstayed here for one nightcar parklovely room
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Stayed here for one night on 27th December. Great location. Nice hotel. Lovely lobby. Welcomed by staff. All staff were friendly.
Our room was the smallest hotel room we've ever stayed in. Cramped. The bed was put in at an angle so it would fit. It was quite strange. Bed was comfy but small. And duvet wasn't big enough at all. It just touched each side of the mattress and that was before we got into it so once in bed it didn't cover us properly. Was at least a size too small for the bed.
Bar was nice. Good service but very cold. I could have kept my coat on while we had drinks and a snack.
Breakfast wasn't great. Good choice but poor Quality of food. Fruit was old and pineapple was fizzy.
We did get a good deal for our B & B stay but I wouldn't think its 4 star and the duvet and bedroom really let it down.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Micheewilly
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

I'm really sorry to see we didn't lived up to your expectations - we always try our best for all our guests to leave us happy. It seems like you have stayed in the smallest room in the hotel we have - it is still over 20sqm and has all the usual amenities, minibar, A/C, coffee/tea making facilites, etc and some guests actually prefer this room, but at the same time I understand there is different preferences for each guest. I'm also sorry about the breakfast feedback and will follow up on that with my chef to see what has happened, as this is definitely not our usual standard.
Please keep in touch and let me know if you stay in Belfast again - my address is Jan.Hanak@radissonblu.com and I will be happy to look after your booking.
Best wishes and Happy New Year,

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We booked in for a few days on the 21st & 22nd Dec on a trip back to see family. This was our first stay at this hotel. It was recommended by a good friend who books their overseas clients here. We were not let down. Lovely, friendly, staff. Top rooms. Breakfast in bed was great quality and on time! We ate in the bar twice. Lovely food, although one dish a little cold on both occasions. We had the lasagne popped into the microwave and that was no problem. The next day I had the curry which was cold but not enough to fuss. I'm sure this was rare as the hotel was super. We have stayed at a few Belfast hotels and this one is tops right now. We intend to come back. Hope you have the same pleasure.

• Stayed: December 2013

I'm really happy you have had a great stay with us and thank you for your feedback!
I hope to see you in our hotel again soon.
All the best and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and was pleased to be upgraded to a business class room as a result of being a Club Carlson member. This room was spacious with a good view and the only criticism I had was that the Nespresso machine needed a service. The reception staff were great in letting me have access to a PC to check in and print my boarding pass. The restaurant however although provided good food had a curious service - I ordered a Pizza without aubergine. The Pizza came with aubergines. I requested it was changed and the replacement came with aubergines again! I have up and removed the offending items by hand! I would on balance stay again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Jonathan H
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you very much for your review. We will certainly follow up on your comment regarding the pizza order - clearly there was some communication issue on our side.
It's great to see the Ckub Carlson card works well for you and we could have upgraded you to a business class room and you have enjoyed your stay overall.
I very much hope that next time everything will be perfect.
Merry Cristmas & Happy New Year!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Tuesday 17th December stayed at the Raddison Blu Belfast, first time to stay in a Raddison Blu. Looking forward to the experience we booked in at 5pm. Excellent location, fine hotel and pleasant staff, room perfect what more could we ask for? Returned to the hotel at 1am and I decided to go to bed while my wife watched television. At about 1.30am my wife wakened me to say that there was a knock at the door. When I answered it there was no one there, two minutes later the phone rang, it was the reception to tell me that a complaint had been received about the noise from my room. I asked him to come up and see for himself which he did. I told him it had probably been a mistake but he insisted it was our room the noise was coming from. I asked to speak to the manager as both my wife and I were quite upset by the ordeal. When the manager came up he was quite pleasant but told us the same that the noise was from our room. At this stage I asked for a taxi and told him we would find accommodation elsewhere, he asked us not to leave but I felt we had no choice as we were found guilty no matter what we said. Last but not least when I returned for my car the following morning we were met by the ever so friendly duty manager Christine. Her manners and people skills are non-existent. When I asked for her name the reply was "Christine", when I asked for her full name the response was "there's only one Christine"!! Stay anywhere but here!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
6  Thank Mkelly2

I was really surprised to see your negative review.
Just to allow all travelers reading this to make their own opinion I need to add some facts:
A guest close to your room has called reception complaining about TV beeing on high volume in your room after 1.30am. Both the night receptionist and night manager confirmed this was the case and we asked you politely to consider other guests and keep the volume down. I believe there is nothing wrong with it as all guests are entitled to a good night sleep.
During the conversation with our night manager you were using very inapropriate language - he dealt with you professionally and ignored it.
We went out of our way and offered you a room move, as you refused to lower the volume, to a room on less occupied floor.
You decided to move to the Park Inn hotel - we even paid you a taxi out of curtesy.
On departure from the Park In hotel you refused to pay for your accommodation there.
You did not pay for the accommodation or car parking at the Radisson either.
When Christine confirmed we will not be charging you for your stay in Radisson and had a conversation with you, you left reception then came back asking for her name. I'm not really sure what was wrong with her answer and what you would need her surname for, but can also confirm that she is the only Christine in our hotel. She is also excellent in customer service and that has been also confirmed in many reviews below. I have been working with Christine for almost five years now and can assure you that she alway does her best to ensure our guests leave 100% satisfied.
Finally, there is one point I agree with you - your stay was an experience of a life time both for you as well as for me and my team.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very nice hotel - no complaints at all really. Only suggestion would be to get a room on a night floor - for some reason they have deliveries late at night which are pretty noisy. It's a little walk into the centre but not too far - I'd eat at O'Neills - amazing steaks!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

It's really great to see we scored 5* for you - thank you very much for your review.
Please, do let us know (or me at Jan.Hanak@radissonblu.com) and I will be pleased to look after your booking and allocate your room on higher floor as prefered.
Yours sincerely,