Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
US$235
US$212
Hilton
  • Room Service
Ibis Belfast Queens Quarter(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$126
  • Restaurant
Ibis Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
US$241
US$212
  • Restaurant
Ramada Encore Belfast City Centre(Belfast)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$166
US$158
ibis budget
1,656 results
All reviewsa business class roombusiness parkcity centrenespresso machinejunior suitenice hotelmini barbar foodquiet locationwithin walking distancestandard roomreception staffweekend breakmin walkstayed here for one nightcar parklovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Perfect hotel with secure parking situated within a business park not far from town. Ideally placed for theatres, shopping and the historical Titanic quarter.
Professional efficient check in. Amply sized rooms equipped with all the requirements you might need.
Very comfortable bed in a clean room. Only down side is a noisy heating/AC system. A quieter heating system would get a 5 star rating from me.
Overall a fine place to stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Thank you very much for your time and review - I'm sorry we didn't score 5*, but the good news is that we have purchased a good quality electric heaters for any guests who prefer not to use the air-conditioning system as the air flow creates small noise regardless of the settings. Please do not hesitate to ask for one of those next time you stay with us.
Best wishes from Belfast,

Reviewed 15 February 2014

This is a late review, as we were there in July 2013, but I wanted to share how much I appreciated this place.

While making my reservation, I opted to pay for a low-cost upgrade if a Junior Suite was available when I got there. What a worthwhile extra that turned out to be. It was a luxurious room with a deck overlooking a park-like area, lovely in-room amenities like an espresso maker, and all the comfort one could ask for after a long day on the road and a soaking from a big rain while hiking at Giant's Causeway.

We ate dinner at the bar/restaurant as it was a Sunday night and most area restaurants closed early. Food was better than expected. Service was a hoot as the bartender was the only one on duty and this wasn't his typical set of duties.

Definitely a bit out of the thick of things in relation to the city, but we were able to walk to city center easily, and glad of it after being in a car for much of the day.

My biggest thanks goes to the staff who found my baseball cap, tucked it into lost and found, then mailed it to me (no charge) in the U.S. after I e-mailed to see if I had left it behind. It took me a couple of weeks to figure out maybe I had left it there, so I was especially appreciative that they kept it for that long.

Hats off to Radisson Blu Belfast!

Room Tip: Go for the Junior Suite if you can - an upgrade worth the money.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you very much for posting your review. I'm really happy we could help with re-uniting you with your baseball cap and that you have enjoyed your stay in the Junior suite - these are very popular and definitely all guests favourites!
I hope to see you in our hotel again where your travels bring you back to Belfast.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Went to Belfast for a weekend break with three friends ...cannot fault the customer service or standards of cleanliness and food. Fantastic value for money too. Highly recommended. Location good - taxis to and from hot spots very reasonable A special thanks to Catherine who handled our arrival and departure with care, warmth and efficiency. No complaints.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your review - I'm glad we ticked all boxes for you and you and your friends had a great time whilst staying with us.
I hope to see you again soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Last year I took my wife for an overnight in the Radisson Blu in Belfast.
We had a nightmare - not all down to the hotel I may add but down to noisy guests who unfortunately were exceptionally rowdy all night (think they were at a boxing match) - anyhow - staff tried to deal with the problem to no avail and at checkout the matter again seemed beyond the reception staff - ENTER THE MANAGER! - I wrote to him (Mr J. ) He appeared to know exactly what had happened and offered another overnight stay.
Last week I again took my wife to the Radisson Blu in Belfast (with my voucher) - I was welcomed by a well polished professional local lad on reception who was most welcoming (James) and he looked after us magnificently. We were upgraded with the minimum of fuss and so started a wonderful break. Accommodation, staff and hotel were excellent - and as for the breakfast, it was wonderful.
Normally Trip adviser is a medium to make negative comment but I can honestly say I had a great stay.
Thank you Radisson - from the Manager to the lovely staff who took our breakfast order for a great time - bad experience totally turned around. I will definitely be back

Ps Restaurant very good - and local lad James on reception very professional

Room Tip: All I have stayed in have been good - suite is a great treat try it
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Strawhat139

This is great - thank you for posting your review. I'm really happy I could help and more importantly that you have had a great stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 February 2014

A good quality hotel as you would expect from the Radisson group. The staff were polite and helpful and the room only rate was good value. My only criticism is around the heating which is done via the air conditioning system which proved to be rather noisy.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

It's great to see that you are a fan of Radisson Blu hotels and that we lived up to your expectations. I fully understand your point in regards of air-conditioning in the room as although it is in the rooms to ensure maximum comfort for our guests, there is a small noise created by the air-flow through the system. We do provide heaters (or fans in the summer) for guests preferring not to have A/C on constantly. Please do not hesitate to let us know when you check in with us next time and it will be installed in your room.
Thank you very much for your stay and for posting your review. I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Kind regards,