“Love this hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel, free parking at the weekend - which makes a great difference, lovely clean and spacious rooms, best breakfast, excellent facilities in the room, kettle, fridge, iron etc.. And what can I say about the staff just excellent from check in to breakfast to room service so friendly they make you feel special that's what it is all about going away for the weekend. This is our third time staying in this hotel when we were visiting Belfast and would always look for it first when we will visit in the future.
Great location to town, short walk everywhere!
Thanks to ya'll

Room Tip: All rooms we stayed in were great - just the last time our room was beside the cleaning press and it...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

It is really great to see that you have stayed in our hotel several time, always enjoyed your stay and my team looked after you well.
If you haven't enrolled yet - Club Carlson, our loyalty programme would be fantastic for you to earn points for complimentary stays and discounts in our outlets.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 11 March 2014

stayed over the weekend at this hotel for a short break as part of two couples. great location, top class hotel, close to the waterfront where we were attending a concert. breakfast was the best i have ever had at a hotel, the choice and range of food was brillant. staff were very likeable and helpful. great stay definately would return

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you for your time and for sharing your review on Tripadvisor. I'm delighted you gave us top scores after your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This Hotel is within walking distance of everything Belfast has to offer - I checked in , had a drink in the Bar - which lacks feeling and then had a meal in the restaurant - it was tasty - Italian type food - the room was large and well appointed - I did not have B//Fast as I had to leave on an early flight to London - would I stay again - yes - it was not cheap - I guess I expected less from this City but it was almost on a par with London prices .
Watch the add ons - Service Charges etc they are a bit of a cheek !

Room Tip: Go for a high level room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Great to see you had a nice stay with us and liked the location. Thank you very much for your stay and for sharing your review with others.
I still hope that overall Belfast offers a better value for money than London. You can find the best rates on our website and quite often we have nice offers on - usually the earlier you book the better the price is - but it's the same in all travel industries.
I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Stayed here with my partner for two nights over valentines weekend . Free parking was great! Check in was welcoming and efficient . Our first floor room was lovely. My partner has stayed in many hotels with work and commented on this being one of the best . We had requested a waterfront view , which we didn't get , but this might be because we booked indirectly , we didn't mind .

Staff at reception were very helpful , booked us taxis no problem and let us print out tickets for a show we arranged on their computer .

We ate at the bar one night before going out and the food was good, portions very generous. Cocktails were lovely too ! I liked the atmosphere in the bar and the views were lovely. Staff again very friendly!

Only comments I would make would be the price of breakfast was very expensive , I heard the breakfast was nice which was tempting but we couldn't bring ourselves to pay that much for breakfast! And there were young teenage girls loitering around outside the hotel the entire time due to X factor contestants staying in the hotel . There was always security on the doors but I was surprised they were allowed to hang around outside !

These are really small points though, and don't take away from the fact that this is an excellent hotel . We are already planning another visit during the summer .

These are tiny

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kiera F
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

It's great to see you have enjoyed your Valentines weekend with us - including few drinks in our bar. It's a shame you haven't tried our breakfast - I understand the price might seem a bit high, but it's all you can eat buffet with both cold & hot section, speciality tea and coffees also included. In addition we are always happy to accommodate any special request. If you stay with us again - it might be good idea to book one of our breakfast inclusive rates or treat yourself with a business class room or a Suite - where breakfast is always included in the price.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Had a lovely relaxing stay. Bed and pillows where very comfortable. Room was big and airy with a huge window although the view was very disappointing of the back of the hotel. (Pictures included) room 215. Even numbers face the front of the hotel I think. The room had a minibar we did not take anything from it because of a previous review I had read that explained a mars bar was £2.55. So we just brought our own drink. Tehe. I was delighted to see an ice machine beside the lift which we filled with an ice bucket from our room. Check out is mid day which suited me perfectly because the bed was so cosy. We parked at the hotel. We seen it was just under £20 for the night on a sign when we came in but as we were checking out the lady at reception told us the barrier of the car park was open so we didn't have to pay. Was awesome. Overall the stay was very relaxing and cosy. For being city centre there was barley any noise, gives a very isolated atmosphere but im now back to reality. Hope this review helps. P.s I booked through trivago. Very good price.

• Stayed: February 2014

Happy belated Birthday! I'm glad you have enjoyed your Birthday stay with us.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Thank you for your comments & kind regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Great overnight business stay, good location and locality to City Airport. There was a complete despite TV outage advised on check in. This didn't impact my stay and kind complementary breakfast and LA Fitness pass more than made up for the inconvenience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
JanHanak, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Thank you very much for your review. Nice to see you like the location of the hotel. I'm sorry about the TVs not working - due to the server crash, but we have replaced it immediately and I'm really happy this didn't affect your stay and comfort and you liked the alternatives we offered to compensate for that.
I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This is a centrally located hotel with friendly staff, good food and comfortable rooms - at a very reasonable price. I would have no difficulty in recommending this to others who are visiting the city either on business of recreation.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Thank you very much for your stay and for posting yhour review. I'm glad we ticked all boxes for you and that you wouldn't hesitate to recommend us to your friends and family.
I hope to see you again soon.